He's always wanted to spend the day relaxing in a tropical paradise. Send Dad the next best thing with this truly original gift that's sure to make him smile. The unique Message in a BottleŽ washes up to the door to proudly be displayed in his office, den or man cave. And the heartfelt message inside will let Dad know he's always #1 in your eyes.
- Keepsake glass Wine Bottle features a stylish "#1 Dad" tag tied to the bottle with raffia; measures 12"H
- Corked bottle arrives with tropical sand and seashells at the bottom, as well as a printed scroll tied with raffia
- Message scroll features your choice of three heartfelt messages created just for Dad
- You can also add your own short personalized message to the scroll, which is printed on vellum, rolled up and placed inside of the corked bottle
- A truly original way to send lasting smiles to any Dad in your life
If I stumbled
It I stumbled, you were there to catch me,
telling me how proud you were that I'd taken the first step.
If I made a mistake, you were there to comfort me,
telling me how proud you were that I'd learned.
If I didn't think I could do it, you were there to encourage me,
telling me how proud you were that I had tried.
If I succeeded, you were always the first to congratulate me,
telling me how proud you were that I had persevered.
Now it's my turn.
I've always been proud to call you my Dad.
You Showed Me
You showed me how to catch.
You coached me how to throw.
You trained me how to ride.
You taught me how to grow.
You helped me learn to spell.
You read to me out loud.
You tutored me in math.
You sure did make me proud.
You bandaged my scraped knee.
You tucked me in at night.
You wiped my fevered brow.
You soothed away my fright.
And now that I am grown,
I'm grateful for the way
You put your love for me first
Each and every day.
Although I don't say it much,
at least not every week
Know that you are my Hero
Whose wisdom I will seek.
You've been through it all
Or so it seems to one as young as I.
I cannot wait until I am big enough
To see you eye to eye.
I have quite a few years left to go
But I guess it's safe to say
I love you lots Dad,
Have a Happy Father's Day!