Bring the timeless allure of a blooming garden indoors with our hand-crafted preserved wreath. Inspired by the famed sculpture garden in London, the vibrant red, pink and yellow zinnias are gathered with green hydrangeas on a natural twig base, bringing color and charm to your home or theirs all year long.
- Colorful preserved wreath crafted from pink, yellow and red zinnias, green hydrangeas, yellow German statice, pink-mauve larkspur and red globes accented with yellow yarrow, flax and salal leaves on a natural twig base
- Measures 16"H x 16"W x 4"L
- For indoor or outdoor use on a door, wall or over a mantel
- Care Tip: To help preserve its beauty, the wreath can be sprayed lightly with hair spray every few months
These beautiful dried wreaths are selected from only premium preserved and dried floral decorations. Our designers are regarded by many as the “Best in the Business” for creating one-of-a-kind arrangements, including centerpieces and wall décor.
Each wreath is crafted using floral found on farms with acres of beautiful flower fields, located in the wine country of Baja California. They’re decorated with only the highest quality floral elements, for a unique product that exceeds your expectations every time.
- Keep the wreath out of direct sunlight, away from a strong heat source, and avoid excessive humidity or water.
- If hanging your wreath outside, place it under a protective overhang so it's not directly exposed to the sun or inclement weather conditions.
- Your wreath can be sprayed with hair spray every 3 months, which will create an invisible shield and give the wreath a subtle “shine”.
- You can store your wreath in the same box it arrived in; add a plastic bag for added protection and use a location where there is no extreme heat or humidity.