All celebrations should be marked by something unforgettable! That’s why we’ve taken our stunning white Phalaenopsis orchid plant and paired it with a shimmering keepsake silver planter. Whether it’s to celebrate 25 years of marriage, a birthday or just another day, it will be hard to tell what’s more dazzling—the gift or her smile.
- White Phalaenopsis orchid plant arrives blooming with exotic foliage, jade-green moss and silver ting-ting curls accents
- Metallic-silver ceramic container measures 6"H x 7"D
- Small planter features two Phalaenopsis stems and measures 24"H
- Large planter features three Phalaenopsis stems and measures 24"H
Orchids get most of their nutrients from the air and water, so they thrive easily, and maintenance is surprisingly simple. Follow these six care tips to keep any orchid healthy and beautiful:
- Light ? Orchids like filtered light; do not place in direct sun.
- Water ? Water once or twice weekly?more when it?s warmer, less when it?s cooler. Allow water to drain out the bottom; do not let orchid planters sit in standing water.
- Humidity ? To create a humid micro-climate around orchids, fill a dish with pebbles and water and set the planter atop the pebbles, or, gently mist orchid plants during morning or early afternoon hours. Also, grouping orchids together helps provide a humid environment.
- Fertilize ? Use a liquid orchid food about once a month. Water the plant before fertilizing.
- Air ? Orchids thrive in an environment with adequate airflow, but be sure to situate them in an area free of cold drafts.
- Temperature ? Keep daytime temperature between 65║ - 75║F /18║ - 24║C; nighttime temperatures are best dropped only a few degrees.