Artist Michael Michaud?s Survivor Tree flower pearl jewelry collection is more than just beautiful?it?s an enduring symbol of our country's resilience. The Survivor Tree, which was actually a Callery Pear tree, was discovered in the rubble weeks after the 9/11 attacks. In 2001 the tree was only 8 feet tall, but today it stands 35 feet tall. Handcrafted in America, the jewelry is crafted from a bronze cast of a mold taken from a Callery Pear Tree, then given a rich patina. Each piece features bronze with matte silver plate flowers and enamel highlights, and contains freshwater pearls and peridot beads. Choose from a pendant necklace, pin or wire drop earrings.
- Each piece is crafted using a traditional "lost-wax" technique from a bronze cast of a mold taken from The Survivor Tree
- All are molded in bronze with a hand-patina that has been silver plated, for deep, rich color and accented with enamel highlights
- All contain freshwater pearls and peridot beads
- Adjustable necklace measures 16" L with 1.5" chain
- Pin measures 3"L
- Wire drop earrings measure 2"L
- Handcrafted in America