Long considered a traditional symbol of luck and good fortune, our truly original bamboo plant is a sweet way to express your feelings on Valentine’s Day. Fresh, live stalks of bamboo are expertly trained to grow into the shape of a heart, and with a few simple care tips and a bit of TLC, they'll continue to grow and flourish… just like the love you share with that special someone!
- Two stalks of leafy bamboo are trained into the shape of a heart
- Choose a single, double or triple heart
- Feng Shui tradition recommends placing this indoor plant on the east side of your room for improved energy and a sense of well-being
- Arrives in a glass cube planter paired with decorative stones; measures 5"H x 5"W x 5"L
- Measures overall approximately 12-14"H
- Care Tips: Grows well in low-light locations; best conditions are those with bright, filtered sunlight; avoid direct sun; will flourish placed in any warm spot in the home or office
Add to their gift:
- Mouthwatering assortment of Harry London® chocolate packed in a luxurious red satin heart-shaped box tied with red satin ribbon; net wt. 5 oz.