Give them the courage and strength to remember lost loved ones, and provide a fitting tribute, with our graceful arrangement of red roses, Gerberas, spray roses, carnations and more. This beautiful sympathy bouquet arrives with a copy of the comforting book Celebrating Life, by Jim McCann.
- Hand-designed basket arrangement of red roses, Gerbera daisies, spray roses, carnations, mini carnations and hypericum, gathered with variegated pittosporum
- Gathered by our florists in a splitwood handled basket with liner; basket measures 9.5"L
- The hardcover gift book Celebrating Live: Words of Comfort by Jim McCann, founder of 1800Flowers.com® and Celebrations.com, a collection of meaningful quotes and heartfelt reflections on saying goodbye, healing, remembering, and celebrating life
- Keepsake book is perfect for quiet moments of reflection or for sharing at memorials, anniversaries, funerals, wakes and other occasions that pay tribute to the life of a loved one
- A gift of sympathy meant for the service or the home of friends, family members or business associates
- Arrangement measures approximately 16"H x 15"L
- Our florists hand-design each arrangement, so colors, varieties, and basket may vary due to local availability