A stunning individual work of art, the bonsai provides a sense of calm and serenity when offered as a expression of condolences. Our stunning large Juniper bonsai makes an impressive and lasting statement of your sympathy. Standing 20 inches, it's sculpted with artful pruning and nurtured with great care for 15 years.
- Large bonsai, trained for 15 years, measures approximately 20"H
- Medium measures overall approximately 8-9"H
- Gorgeous Juniper bonsai keeps its beautiful, green color throughout the year, with soothing and intrinsic beauty
- Makes a beautiful gift of sympathy when sent to the home of friends, family or business associates
- Large bonsai arrives in a classic ceramic planter
- Medium arrives with a humidity tray; measures 4"H x 5"W x 7"L
- Planter sizes and colors may vary
Important Packaging Information
Your Master?s Collection Bonsai will arrive securely packaged in a double layered corrugated box measuring an oversized 24"H x 24"W x 15"L. Please be certain to open your box from the top.
Before your tree is packed, it is watered thoroughly. The base of the tree is wrapped in plastic in order to retain moisture and keep any topsoil from spilling during shipping. The packaging process begins by placing a base of Styrofoam peanuts in the bottom of the box. Your bonsai is then gently placed in the box and packed with Styrofoam peanuts, which suspends the bonsai in the box and helps prevent branches from being damaged in transit. After taping the box, straps are used to ensure the packaging stays secure.