NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES, INCLUDING THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AS OF THE DATE OF ENTRY WHO HAVE OR OPEN AN ACCOUNT ON FACEBOOK.COM. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION PERIOD: 1-800-FLOWERS.COMŽ "Happy Monday Sweepstakes? (hereinafter the "Sweepstakes") begins at 9:00 AM EST on 2/4/2013 and ends at 11:59 PM EST on 2/4/2013 (the "Entry Period").
2. HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Sweepstakes go to the 1-800-FLOWERS.COM Facebook page located at http://www.facebook.com/#!/1800flowers?fref=ts , click on the Happy Monday Sweepstakes tab, watch the entire trailer for the new exciting medical drama Monday Mornings and then fill out the entry form. If you do not have a Facebook account you may open for free by visiting Facebook.com.
3. ADDITIONAL ENTRY TERMS & CONDITIONS. Limit one entry per person. . Use of computer programs and/or other automated devices to enter the Sweepstakes is prohibited. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your on-line service will apply. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor, and may not be acknowledged or returned. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor.
4. SWEEPSTAKES PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES ("ARV"): Seventy Five (75) Prizes in total. Seventy-Five winners will each receive a Bouquet of One Dozen beautiful red roses from 1-800-FLOWERS.COMŽ (Product Code 90926), each with an ARV of $29.99 USD Total ARV of all Sweepstakes prizes is $2,249.25 USD
5. WINNER SELECTION: Winners will be chosen at random from all the eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received during the Entry period. All Prizes will be awarded and potential winners will be notified by the email address provided upon entry. Prizes are nontransferable and no cash substitutions are allowed except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to award prizes of equal or greater value if advertised prizes are unavailable. Limit one prize per entrant.
6. GENERAL RULES: Taxes, related to the prizes are the winners' sole responsibility, if applicable. Prize winners may be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (where legal) within five (5) days of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and alternate selection. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winner's name, likeness, image, photo, sobriquet and biographical information for promotional purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. By entering, entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these OFFICIAL RULES and winners release Sponsor, and their subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sweepstakes (including, without limitation, Turner Entertainment Networks, Inc. (?Turner?) from any and all liability for damages, losses or injury resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance or use of prize. Entries will be declared to be made by the authorized account. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Access provider, Online Service provider, or other organization (e.g., business or educational institution) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Entries are subject to verification of eligibility and will be declared invalid if they are incomplete, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website; violates the OFFICIAL RULES; or acts in an unsportsmanlike, obscene or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected or damaged entries due to internet services providers service, weather, technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications, whether caused by the sender, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes which may limit the ability to participate, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Sweepstakes if it is not capable of completion as planned, including for infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures or corruption of any sort, and award prizes from eligible entries received prior to cancellation. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
7. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, including the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry who have or open an account on Facebook.com. Employees of 800-FLOWERS INC. ("Sponsor") their subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates and related companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and their immediate families are ineligible. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
8. WINNERS LIST: For the names of the winners, visit http://www.1800flowers.com/socialwinners from approximately 2/5/13 through 3/15/2013.
9. SPONSOR & ADMINITRATOR: The Sponsor and Administrator of this Sweepstakes is 800-FLOWERS INC., One Old Country Road, Suite 500, Carle Place, NY 11514.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: NEITHER 800-FLOWERS INC., THEIR AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, OR AFFILIATED COMPANIES, AS WELL AS, THEIR ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES SHALL HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY OR GOODWILL. IN ALL EVENTS, THE SOLE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF SPONSOR AND ITS AFFILIATES SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE ARV OF THE PRIZES SET FORTH HEREIN.
11. GOVERNING LAW & VENUE: THE NEW YORK COURTS (STATE & FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE SWEEPSTAKES AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK SHALL GOVERN THE SAME. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND HEREBY IRREVOCABLY SUBMITS TO THE VENUE OF THOSE COURTS WITHIN THE COUNTIES OF NASSAU AND SUFFOLK COUNTY, NEW YORK.
© 2013 800-FLOWERS, INC.