Web Merchandising Coordinator
Location: Carle Place, NY
Position Type: Full-Time
The Web Marketing team is responsible for the customer experience of the 1-800-FLOWERS.com website. The Web Merchandising Coordinator plays an integral role in ensuring a positive shopping experience on the site. He/ She must have a good understanding of customer behavior and be passionate about optimizing the online shopping experience.
Partnering closely with the 1-800-FLOWERS marketing, merchandising and creative teams, the Web Merchandising Coordinator will help drive website conversion through set up and maintenance of products, shopping collections and product promotions. He/ She will also play an integral role in maintaining the 1800-Flowers community website. In addition, he/she will partner with the Web analytics team to conduct monthly performance analysis, and website analytics reporting.
- Responsible for execution of the monthly Live Date List which would include set up of new products in our content management system after coordinating with merchandising/merchandising operations and ensuring that products are set up in backend systems
- Maintenance changes to products including copy, image, messaging and pricing updates
- Creation of shopping collections and sub-collections to support seasonal promotions, internet and email marketing initiatives and branding campaigns
- Maintenance and remerchandising of shopping collections on a scheduled basis and by request
- Creation of Coremetrics reports in support of homepage, features, and collections for distribution to web marketing, merchandising and marketing
- Manage the editorial calendar for the Community website for 1800 Flowers. Document community landing page plans for weekly meetings; submit creative briefs for homepage banners as well as collection page banners as needed. Execute changes to the community website on a regular basis.
Ideal candidate will have up to 2 years industry experience in web merchandising and marketing. HTML skills a plus. Coremetrics experience a plus. Working knowledge of SEO and passion for content marketing a bonus.
- Careful attention to detail, follow through and execution
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Clear and concise communicator that can effectively manage expectations
- Thoughtful and innovative thinker with excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage change
- Collaborative in work effort when needed but can work independently with little direction
To Apply: E-Mail: careers@1800Flowers.com
Send your Cover Letter and Resume, including salary history, to:
Human Resources at
One Old Country Road
Carle Place, NY 11514
Only Qualified Applicants Will Be Contacted.