Web Producer (Web Marketing)
Location: Carle Place, NY
Position Type: Full-Time
The Web Producer will play an integral role in managing the production on the 1-800-FLOWERS.com website.
Whenever a Marketing & Merchandising group requires a new Web Page, a new section of the 1-800-Flowers Web site, or a new microsite, the Producer will be responsible for serving as both a Web Producer and a Web Developer for the initiative; from helping the business owner define the requirements, to assisting with the Creative Brief process, to the actual development and deployment of the page(s).
The Producer will also support other key Web Marketing tasks as needed, from Search Engine Optimization, to prototyping new concepts, to requirements analysis and QA testing.
- Partnering with various internal business groups, develop solutions that support the goals of the business. Specifically, prototype, build and test landing pages, microsites, gift guides that fall within the style and brand guidelines of 1-800-FLOWERS.com
- Work with BGS on the creation of landing pages for business partners
- Set up and report on multivariate (A/B) testing
- Manage domains names including creation and redirects
- Work with legal team on any compliance requests
- Review site for operational issues affecting customer experience and support reported production requests from marketing and merchandising
- Assist with UAT and QA of major technology releases
Technical Skills Required
Ideal candidate will have 2-3 years experience with:
- My SQL
- A/B Testing Tool experience and Search Engine Optimization knowledge a plus (but not required)
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Clear and concise communicator that can effectively manage expectations
- Thoughtful and innovative thinker with excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage change
- Collaborative in work effort when needed but can work independently with little direction
To Apply: E-Mail: careers@1800Flowers.com
Send your Cover Letter and Resume, including salary history, to:
Human Resources at
One Old Country Road
Carle Place, NY 11514
Only Qualified Applicants Will Be Contacted.