Florist Relationship Specialist
Location: Carle Place, NY
Position Type: Full-Time
Florist Relationship Specialist will be responsible for monitoring, communicating with and building strong relationships between 1-800-Flowers.com and a group of approximately 300 florists in an assigned geographical territory. The Florist Relationship Specialist will be expected to engage florists primarily through telephonic and written means of communication. It is the Florist Relationship Specialist's responsibility to ensure that any and all questions/issues from a florist are handled in a timely and highly professional manner. The Florist Relationship Specialist will also be responsible for monitoring, evaluating and managing florist performance through coaching and support, and sometimes even through warnings and penalties. The Florist Relationship Specialist's performance will ultimately be measured on the basis of the performance of the florists that he/she manages, as well as on the timeliness and adequacy of the level of service provided to those florists. The Florist Relationship Specialist is expected to represent florists' needs within the organization to ensure consistent order fulfillment quality, as well as contribute to process improvement opportunities aimed at enhancing the efficacy of the relationship with florists.
- Responsible for building a strong business relationship with florists in assigned territory. Must make florists feel that they have a ?go to? person when in need, while at the same time make them understand that there is somebody monitoring their performance in the fulfillment of 1-800-Flowers.com orders.
- Responsible for monitoring and promoting Quality On-Time delivery of 1-800-Flowers.com orders in territory through telephonic daily/weekly/ monthly performance reviews and coaching with florists.
- Ensure florist participation in 1-800-Flowers.com marketing and promotional programs.
- Ensure that florists are carrying adequate inventories of hard-goods and floral components needed to fill 1800Flowers.com orders.
- Ensure all 1-800-Flowers.com deliveries are properly branded with approved packaging materials.
- Review order volume projections and delivery capacity with florists to ensure that they are adequately stocked and staffed in anticipation of a peak demand season.
- Responsible for tracking all florist interactions via contact management tool (CRM).
Job Qualifications & Education Requirements
- Bachelors degree or higher
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be comfortable with a role that consists of building business relationships while, at the same time, policing performance and resolving disputes
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (primarily Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Ability to work in high-paced, volatile environment
- Prior experience in Account Management, Account Representation or Customer Service role is desirable, but not a must
To Apply: E-Mail: careers@1800Flowers.com
Send your Cover Letter and Resume, including salary history, to:
Human Resources at
One Old Country Road
Carle Place, NY 11514
Only Qualified Applicants Will Be Contacted.