Senior Manager, Mobile
Location: Carle Place, NY
Position Type: Full-Time
We are looking for a Senior Manager, Mobile with a compelling record of leading m-commerce product management and leveraging innovative marketing campaigns to deliver outstanding revenue growth in the mobile channel. The Senior Manager will function as part of internal engineering and marketing teams with an exciting focus on managing our mobile site and numerous apps while at the same time delivering profitability in the mobile channel. The individual must be comfortable working closely with senior members of the management team and other stakeholders.
This position requires an enthusiastic multi-tasker with strong attention to detail, excellent written and verbal communication and an ability to build relationships across internal and external audiences. We are also seeking someone who has a "/can do" attitude and is used to data-driven tactical judgments. We offer an accelerated career trajectory and a chance to learn from industry leaders and alumni from the best consulting and technology companies. We are a flat, dynamic and highly focused team and have fun while producing strong growth and revenue.
The role broadly encompasses three specific areas of responsibilities:
- Lead the execution of the mobile customer acquisition strategy working in close conjunction with the VP leading mobile efforts.
- Continuously use best-in-class project management tools to meet internal and external deadlines and manage the assigned projects.
- Focused on gaining continuous process improvement in all assigned areas of responsibility.
Product Management and Growth
- Lead the management of the mobile product footprint, including mobile site and mobile apps across iOS, Android and other emerging platforms.
- Define, implement and monitor the data exchange relationships with technology vendors, marketing companies, and third-party service providers.
- Understand and disseminate new and updated requirements of mobile technology partners and advertising programs to facilitate integration and troubleshooting.
- Attend all relevant internal meetings and develop sustainable relationships with key departments and leaders including IT, merchandising, finance, legal and corporate development.
- Develop strong relationships with technology partners and vendors to drive the effectiveness of interactive campaigns and overcome emerging challenges.
- 4+ years of mobile product management or a mix of consulting, technology and marketing experience at top mobile commerce or retail organizations with vibrant mobile channel presence.
- High analytical horsepower to drive strategic interpretation of marketing activities and develop insights that positively impact the outcome.
- Exceptional relationship skills and the ability to build rapport with vendors in technology, marketing and emerging platforms. Existing relationships with mobile ad networks and emerging players is a big plus.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills and a demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally to get work completed is a key success factor.
- Ability to multitask, handle pressure and meet deadlines in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Advanced computer skills are required including the ability to learn and utilize internal applications. Knowledge of digital product and platform SDK?s, API requirements and system architecture will be a big plus.
- College degree required, advanced degree a plus especially in CS/Engineering/Product Management. We welcome applicants with non-traditional educational and professional experiences.
To Apply: E-Mail: careers@1800Flowers.com
Send your Cover Letter and Resume, including salary history, to:
Human Resources at
One Old Country Road
Carle Place, NY 11514
Only Qualified Applicants Will Be Contacted.