Assistant Marketing Manager, Marketing Execution
Location: Carle Place, NY
Position Type: Full-Time
We are looking for an Assistant Marketing Manager with a compelling record of supporting marketing strategies and leveraging innovative marketing campaigns to deliver outstanding revenue growth. The Assistant Manager will focus on leveraging traditional and emerging channels to drive acquisition. He/She will primarily be focused on the social media channel, affiliate channel, flash sale channel, and comparison shopping engines. The Assistant Manager must be comfortable working closely with senior members of the management team and internal stakeholders.
This position requires an enthusiastic multi-tasker with strong attention to detail, excellent written and verbal communication and an ability to build relationships across internal and external audiences. We are also seeking someone who has a "/can do" attitude and is used to data-driven tactical judgments. We offer an accelerated career trajectory and a chance to learn from industry leaders and alumni from the best consulting and technology companies. We are a flat, dynamic and highly focused team and have fun while producing strong growth and revenue.
The role broadly encompasses three specific areas of responsibilities:
Marketing Execution (60%)
- Own tactical responsibilities for affiliate, social media, flash sales, comparison shopping engines, and other marketing programs.
- Focused on gaining continuous process improvement in all assigned areas of responsibility.
- Leverage current news and research in traditional marketing channels as well as emerging non-traditional channels to enhance the effectiveness of marketing initiatives.
Reporting & analytics (25%)
- Extract, analyze and disseminate relevant data that positively impact the quality of internal discussions and go to market decisions.
- Define, implement and monitor the data exchange relationships with technology vendors and third-party service providers.
- Spearhead data collection and analysis for post-campaign strategic reviews.
Stakeholder management (15%)
- Attend all relevant internal meetings and develop sustainable relationships with key departments and leaders including IT, merchandising, finance, product management, legal and corporate development.
- Develop strong relationships with internal and external partners to drive the effectiveness of interactive campaigns and overcome emerging challenges.
- Troubleshoot the obstacles facing the various stakeholder groups and develop recommendations to increase the overall effectiveness of all parties.
- Customer Satisfaction Orientation: Delivering exceptional satisfaction to both external and internal customers through transparent collaboration and sustainably broadening and deepening such relationships.
- Results-driven: Successfully deliver assigned goals, complete tasks diligently and positively impact the collective results of the organization.
- Team work: Consistently working well with a diverse group of colleagues and team members with sensitivity and supportive attitude.
- Outstanding communication: Exceptional skills in written and verbal communication.
- 0 - 3 years of direct marketing or a mix of consulting, technology and marketing experience at top e-commerce or retail organizations.
- High analytical horsepower to drive strategic interpretation of marketing activities and develop insights that positively impact decision-making.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills and a demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally is a key success factor.
- Ability to multitask, handle pressure and meet deadlines in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Advanced computer skills are required including MS Office Suite and the ability to learn and utilize internal applications.
- College degree required, advanced degree a plus. We welcome applicants with non-traditional educational and professional experiences.
To Apply: E-Mail: careers@1800Flowers.com
Send your Cover Letter and Resume, including salary history, to:
Human Resources at
One Old Country Road
Carle Place, NY 11514
Only Qualified Applicants Will Be Contacted.