Assistant Web Producer
Location: Carle Place, NY
Position Type: Full-Time
The Web Marketing team is responsible for maintaining the customer experience on the 1-800-FLOWERS.COM web properties. The Assistant Web Producer will play an integral role in this.
Whenever a Marketing & Merchandising group requires a new collection with an IMOC, an updated landing page, creative adjustments to existing pages, the Assistant Producer will be responsible for serving as Web Producer for the initiative; including reviewing the request to ensure it is complete and production of the changes and/or page in accordance with the guidelines of the website, to the deployment of the page(s).
The Assistant Producer will also support other key Web Marketing tasks as needed, from search engine optimization, web merchandising, to prototyping new concepts, requirements analysis and QA testing.
- Partnering with various internal business groups, customizing and updating the website in order to support the goals of the business and fall within the style and brand guidelines of 1-800-FLOWERS.com
- Work with BGS on the maintenance of partner pages on the corporate website.
- Lead the management, monitoring, maintenance and customer experience of on site search and keywords.
- Responsible for implementation and maintenance of:
- Website Heros
- Wide Banners
- Existing Landing Pages
- Maintenance of the customer site map in coordination with the web merchandising efforts.
- Responsible for Google Webmaster monitoring and implementing associated changes or working with 1-800-Flowers.com teams to correct the issues reported.
- Review site for operational issues affecting customer experience and support reported production requests from marketing and merchandising
- Assist with UAT and QA of major technology releases
Technical Skills Required
Ideal candidate will have 1 year experience with:
- Photoshop, Google Analytics/Web Optimizer, Search Engine Optimization knowledge a plus (but not required)
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Clear and concise communicator that can effectively manage expectations
- Thoughtful and innovative thinker with excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage change
- Collaborative in work effort when needed but can work independently with little direction
To Apply: E-Mail: careers@1800Flowers.com
Send your Cover Letter and Resume, including salary history, to:
Human Resources at
One Old Country Road
Carle Place, NY 11514
Only Qualified Applicants Will Be Contacted.