Location: Carle Place, NY
Position Type: Full-Time
This opportunity is focused around delivering tools and platform-oriented software components for running, maintaining and operating Oracle E-Business Suite Application and IBM Master Data Management Suite. The ideal candidate will have 5 to 10 years of relevant software development experience.
- At least 5 years experience in support development and technical activities associated with our Oracle EBS Application Suite - Including AR, AP, GL, Inventory, Purchasing, BOM and MRP.
- Development and Improvement of in-house tool set used by business user based on Oracle Forms, Reports, Java, and UNIX.
- Adept at all stages of project lifecycle, from business requirements and technical definitions to development, testing, user acceptance testing (UAT), production support, and completion.
- Proven background developing Web services, packages, procedures, and applications/modules.
- Strong experience with Oracle Forms/Reports, SQL, PL/SQL, Open Interfaces, and APIs.
- Troubleshoot production support issues post release deployment and come up with solutions. Ability to solve complex production issues.
Will be expected to handle projects completely on their own, including interactions with other teams and 3rd parties for design and architecture.
Candidates should have completed a US or Foreign equivalent Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical faculty and at least 5 additional years of experience in similar field OR Masters in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical faculty and at least 2 year of experience in similar job.
- Oracle eBusiness Suite- AP, AR, GL, Inventory, Purchasing, BOM and MRP modules
- IBM Infosphere Master Data Management suite
- Java development/support experience
- AOL, Oracle Advanced PLSQL, TOAD, Forms, report, and UNIX Shell scripting.
Additionally, the candidate should be vendor and product agnostic and have the ability to adapt and absorb new and emerging standards in the software development environment such as Open Source, etc. The candidate must display the ability to lead discussions and encourage thought on enabling business value and growth through rapid integration and delivery.
To Apply: E-Mail: careers@1800Flowers.com
Send your Cover Letter and Resume, including salary history, to:
Human Resources at
One Old Country Road
Carle Place, NY 11514
Only Qualified Applicants Will Be Contacted.