Join us, 1-800-Flowers.com, for a #ChristmasJoy Sweepstakes on December 1st, 2014 at 10AM EST! Get ready to share the best and worst Christmas gifts that you’ve ever received! Don’t miss out on over $4,000 worth of prizes!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES, INCLUDING THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AS OF THE DATE OF ENTRY WHO HAVE OR OPEN AN ACCOUNT ON FACEBOOK.COM. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION PERIOD: 1-800-FLOWERS.COM® 2014 #ChristmasJoy Sweepstakes (hereinafter the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 10:00 AM EST on 12/01/2014 and ends at 11:59 PM EST on 12/21/2014 (the “Promotion Period”).
2. HOW TO ENTER: Visit the 1-800-FLOWERS.COM® Facebook page located at https://www.facebook.com/1800flowers during the Promotion Period and complete Sweepstakes entry form and tell us the “Best” Christmas gift your ever received and the “Worst” Christmas Gift you ever received. Limit one (1) entry per day during the Promotion Period. You must be 18 or older and have or open an account on Facebook.com to participate in the Sweepstakes. Accounts are free and can be opened by visiting Facebook.com
2.1 ENTRY CONTENT RESTRICTIONS:
a. The Entry must not disparage Sponsor or any other person or party affiliated with the Sweepstakes;
b. We are a family friendly company so each entry must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous, libelous, or that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and
c. Entry must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state where submission is created.
2.2 ADDITIONAL ENTRY TERMS & CONDITIONS. Use of computer programs and/or other automated devices to enter the Promotion are prohibited. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your on-line service will apply. By entering on Facebook.com you understand that a) the Sponsor has the exclusive right to use your entry and excerpts of your entry in any advertising and promotional materials (visual, sound, print and/or electronic form), including posting entries or portions thereof on its website, blogs, social media accounts/pages, advertising. etc.; b) you have acquired all permissions necessary and grant any and all necessary rights and licenses to use you entry as provided herein, including without limitation, all necessary copyright and other related rights to the entry, free and clear of all claims and encumbrances without violating the rights of any person or entity, including any right to privacy or publicity; and c) you hereby hold the Sponsor harmless from and against any third party claim arising from use of the entry and waive any right to inspect or approve uses of the entry or to be compensated for any such uses. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor, and may not be acknowledged or returned. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor.
3. SWEEPSTAKES PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARV”):
Sixteen (16) prizes in total will be awarded. Each winner will receive one (1) prize. Prize will be one of the sixteen (16) items listed below at the Sponsors sole discretion as follows:
Week One (12/01/14 – 12/07/14): Five (5) winners will be randomly selected from the eligible Entries received during Week One to receive one of the following Prizes:
1. Money Soap (PC # 139187), ARV of $10.00 USD [Barbara K.]
2. Holiday Traditions Poinsettia (PC# 101562), ARV of $49.99 USD [Rebecca A.]
3. Holiday Tree® Wonderball Ornament by Lenox ® (PC # 139170), ARV of $29.99 USD [Evelyn dA.]
4. Frosty the Snow Plant (PC # 101573), ARV of $29.99 USD [Kristine B.]
5. Real Simple® Pinecone Wreath (PC # 101662), ARV of $59.99 USD [Ashley T.]
Week Two (12/08/14 – 12/14/14): Five (5) winners will be randomly selected from the eligible Entries received during Week Two to receive one of the following five Prizes.
1. Mr. Frost Melting Snowman (PC # 139185), ARV of $12.00 USD [Heather D.]
2. Sweet Treats Santa Keepsake Tower (PC# 141130), ARV of $29.99 USD [Erin O.]
3. Cheryl’s® Collector’s Edition Penguin Cookie Jar (PC #141364), ARV $39.99 USD [Irina M.]
4. Holiday Lily Bouquet – 25 Blooms with Clear Vase (PC# 16878), ARV od $39.99 USD [Teena S.]
5. Vintage Holiday Skates (PC# 101462), ARV of $39.99 USD [Will G.]
Week Three (12/15/14 – 12/21/14) : Five (5) winners will be randomly selected from the eligible Entries received during Week Three to receive one of the following five Prizes.
1. The Popcorn Factory® Winter Floral Sampler Box (PC# 141418), ARV of $25.00 USD [Kayla B.]
2. Yankee Candle® Holiday Gift Set (PC#139168), ARV of $29.99 USD [Lori G.]
3. Faux Woodland Owl Wreath – 12” (PC# 139168). ARV $34.99 USD [Debra H.]
4. Merry Mistletoe™ Bouquet (PC# 107982), ARV $49.99 USD [Keith I.}
5. Fannie May® Mistletoe Party (PC# 141205), ARV $29.99 USD [Georgette H.]
Final: One (1) grand-prize winner will be randomly selected from all Entries received during the Promotion Period on or about 12/23/14 to receive
1. American Express Gift Card, $4,000.00
ARV of all prizes is $4,511.88 USD.
4. WINNER SELECTION: Entries will be pooled as detailed in section 3 and winners randomly chosen. Drawing will be conducted by a representative of Sponsor, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received during the relevant period. Prizes will be awarded and potential winners will be notified by email and/or direct message on Facebook. Prizes are nontransferable and no cash substitution is allowed except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to award prizes of equal or greater value if advertised prizes are unavailable. Limit one prize per entrant during the Sweepstakes.
5. GENERAL RULES: Taxes, related to the prizes are the winners’ sole responsibility, if applicable. Prize winners may be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (where legal) within five (5) days of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and alternate selection. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winner’s name, likeness, image, photo, sobriquet and biographical information for promotional purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. By entering, entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these OFFICIAL RULES and winners release Sponsor, and their subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sweepstakes from any and all liability for damages, losses or injury resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance or use of prize. Entries will be declared to be made by the authorized account. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to the Facebook account associated with the submitted entry. Entries are subject to verification of eligibility and will be declared invalid if they are incomplete, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website; violates the OFFICIAL RULES; or acts in an unsportsmanlike, obscene or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected or damaged entries due to internet services providers service, weather, technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications, whether caused by the sender, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes which may limit the ability to participate, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Sweepstakes if it is not capable of completion as planned, including for infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures or corruption of any sort, and award prizes from eligible entries received prior to cancellation. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
6. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, including the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry who have or open an account on Facebook.com. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Employees and families of 800-FLOWERS INC. (“Sponsor”) their subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates and related companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and their immediate families are ineligible.
7. WINNERS LIST: For the names of the winners, visit LINK TBD from approximately 12/23/2014 through 1/31/2015.
8. SPONSOR & ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor and Administrator of this Sweepstakes are 800-FLOWERS, INC., One Old Country Road, Suite 500, Carle Place, NY 11514.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: NEITHER 800-FLOWERS, INC., THEIR AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, OR AFFILIATED COMPANIES, AS WELL AS, THEIR ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES SHALL HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY OR GOODWILL. IN ALL EVENTS, THE SOLE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF SPONSOR AND ITS AFFILIATES SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE ARV OF THE PRIZES SET FORTH HEREIN.
10. GOVERNING LAW & VENUE: THE NEW YORK COURTS (STATE & FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE SWEEPSTAKES AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK SHALL GOVERN THE SAME. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND HEREBY IRREVOCABLY SUBMITS TO THE VENUE OF THOSE COURTS WITHIN THE COUNTIES OF NASSAU AND SUFFOLK COUNTY, NEW YORK.
Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
© 2014 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, INC.