PASSPORT DAY SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES, INCLUDING THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AS OF THE DATE OF ENTRY WHO HAVE OR OPEN AN ACCOUNT ON FACEBOOK.COM. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- ENTRY PERIOD: FRUITBOUQUETS.COM 2017 Passport Day Sweepstakes (hereinafter the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:01 AM EDT on Tuesday 7/11/2017 and ends at 11:59 PM EDT on Tuesday 7/11/2017 (the “Entry Period”).
- HOW TO ENTER: You must be 18 or older at the time of entry and have or open an account on Facebook.com to participate in the Sweepstakes. Accounts are free and can be opened by visiting Facebook.com.
THREE EASY STEPS:
During the Entry period, FRUITBOUQUETS.COM® will post the Sweepstakes question in a post on its Facebook page located at https://www.facebook.com/FruitBouquets/.
Step 1: Check out FRUITBOUQUETS.COM Facebook page located at https://www.facebook.com/FruitBouquets/ periodically during the Entry Period for the post with the Sweepstakes question.
Step 2: Review and accept the Official Rules. The Official Rules are located in the first comment of the Sweepstakes question post and you must “Like” the first comment to acknowledge that you accept and agree to the Official Rules.
Step 3: Respond to the question and use Hashtag #Sweepstakes
You may answer the Sweepstakes question post at any time during the Entry period but the answer must be in a comment to the original Sweepstakes question post. You may only answer the question once for an Entry with a maximum of one Entry per person possible.
2.1. ENTRY CONTENT RESTRICTIONS:
- Entries received a) each must be unique and created exclusively by the entrant submitting b) cannot have been previously entered into a sweepstakes, contest or have been published c) cannot not be awaiting publication nor may it be submitted for publication consideration during or after the Entry Period; and d) the Entry must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity, or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement;
- Entries must not disparage Sponsor or any other person or party affiliated with the Sweepstakes;
- We are a family friendly company so each Entry must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous, libelous, or that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and
- Entries must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state where submission is created.
2.2 ADDITIONAL ENTRY TERMS & CONDITIONS. Use of computer programs and/or other automated devices to enter the Sweepstakes are prohibited. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your on-line service will apply. By entering on Facebook.com and using the promoted hashtag #Sweepstakes you understand that a) the Sponsor has the exclusive right to use your entry and excerpts of your entry (including photos) in any advertising and promotional materials (visual, sound, print and/or electronic form), including posting entries or portions thereof on its website, blogs, social media accounts/pages, advertising. etc; b) you have acquired all permissions necessary and grant any and all necessary rights and licenses to use you entry as provided herein, including without limitation, all necessary copyright and other related rights to the entry, free and clear of all claims and encumbrances without violating the rights of any person or entity, including any right to privacy or publicity; and c) you hereby hold the Sponsor harmless from and against any third party claim arising from use of the entry and waive any right to inspect or approve uses of the entry or to be compensated for any such uses. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor, and may not be acknowledged or returned. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor.
- SWEEPSTAKES PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARV”): There will be one (1) Winner in total. Winner will receive the FRUITBOUQUETS.COM Scrumptious Surprise™ fruit arrangement (Product code 16165, ARV $49.99 USD) and a one year subscription to Celebrations Passport® (ARV $29.99 USD). Winner must agree to Celebrations Passport® terms and conditions in order to redeem that portion of the prize. The ARV of the prize is $79.98 USD.
Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Prize winner will be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the prize(s) they receive.
- WINNER SELECTION: Winners will be randomly selected on or about 7/12/2017 from among all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Drawing will be conducted by a representative of Sponsor, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Prize will be awarded and potential winner will be notified by email. Prize is nontransferable and no cash substitution is allowed except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to award prizes of equal or greater value if advertised prize are unavailable. Limit one prize per entrant during the Sweepstakes.
- GENERAL RULES: Taxes, related to the prizes are the winners’ sole responsibility, if applicable. Prize winners may be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (where legal) within five (5) days of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and alternate selection. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winner’s name, likeness, image, photo, sobriquet and biographical information for promotional purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. By entering, entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these OFFICIAL RULES and winners release Sponsor, and their subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sweepstakes from any and all liability for damages, losses or injury resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance or use of prize. Entries will be declared to be made by the authorized account holder. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to the Facebook.com account associated with the submitted entry. Entries are subject to verification of eligibility and will be declared invalid if they are incomplete, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website; violates the OFFICIAL RULES; or acts in an unsportsmanlike, obscene or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected or damaged entries due to internet services providers service, weather, technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications, whether caused by the sender, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes which may limit the ability to participate, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Sweepstakes if it is not capable of completion as planned, including for infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures or corruption of any sort, and award prizes from eligible entries received prior to cancellation. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, including the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry who have or open an account on facebook.com. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Employees and families of 800-FLOWERS INC. (“Sponsor”) their parent, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates and related companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and their immediate families are ineligible.
- WINNERS LIST: For the names of the winners, visit [LINK TBD] from approximately 7/18/2017 through 8/18/2017.
- SPONSOR & ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor and Administrator of this Sweepstakes are 800-FLOWERS, INC., One Old Country Road, Suite 500, Carle Place, NY 11514.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: NEITHER 800-FLOWERS, INC., THEIR AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, OR AFFILIATED COMPANIES, AS WELL AS, THEIR ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES SHALL HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY OR GOODWILL. IN ALL EVENTS, THE SOLE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF SPONSOR AND ITS AFFILIATES SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE ARV OF THE PRIZES SET FORTH HEREIN.
- GOVERNING LAW & VENUE: THE NEW YORK COURTS (STATE & FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE SWEEPSTAKES AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK SHALL GOVERN THE SAME. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND HEREBY IRREVOCABLY SUBMITS TO THE VENUE OF THOSE COURTS WITHIN THE COUNTIES OF NASSAU AND SUFFOLK COUNTY, NEW YORK.
Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.com. By entering entrants release Facebook.com from any and all liability with regards to the Sweepstakes
© 2017 800-FLOWERS, INC.