Make this Mother’s Day extra special by getting Mom in touch with her creative side. Crafting with Mom — whether in person or virtually — is a great way to “spend time together.” Whether you’re able to spend Mother’s Day with her, or if social distancing (or actual distance) is keeping you apart, we’ve come up with helpful ideas to make this Mother’s Day just as special with craft ideas she’ll love. From DIY kits to artistic projects, these crafty gifts will inspire her imagination and have her feeling relaxed and adored.
Adult Crafting for Mom to Get Creative
Let Mom express herself with a DIY gift! From coloring scenes in a coloring book to piecing together a complex puzzle, she’ll be able to unwind while having fun.
- Send her a coloring book for hours of fun (coloring books are super trendy right now)
- Send her a puzzle she can focus on piecing together
- From cheese making to creating a 3D dollhouse, have her get creative with a DIY kit
- Inspire her with DIY tea party crafts for a special day with a fancy twist
Crafts She Can Do with the Kids
Mom will cherish the time spent creating something special with her little ones. Whether doodling together or preserving flowers to last a lifetime, these meaningful moments will turn into gifts she’ll treasure forever.
- Color the prettiest flowers to proudly display on the refrigerator
- Create wax flowers together and enjoy this special moment
- Spread magic by making your very own unicorn bouquet
- Repot plants and learn about planting together
DIY Care Packages
Show Mom she’s on your mind by sending her gifts she can really get use out of this Mother’s Day. Whether you suggest she pamper herself in an at-home spa or spoil her with a basket of sweet treats, Mom is sure to feel loved with these heartfelt gifts.