NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES, INCLUDING THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, WHO ARE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AS OF THE DATE OF ENTRY WHO HAVE OR OPEN AN ACCOUNT ON FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM OR TWITTER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. ENTRY PERIOD: 1-800-FLOWERS.COM® Share Your Story Valentine’s 2022 Sweepstakes (hereinafter the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:01 AM ET on 2/10/2022 and ends approximately at 11:59 PM ET on 2/15/2022 (the “Entry Period”).
2. HOW TO ENTER/PARTICPATE: You must be 21 or older at the time on entry and have or open an account on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter to participate in the Sweepstakes. Accounts are free and can be opened by visiting Facebook.com, Instagram.com or Twitter.com. LIMIT ONE ENTRY PER PERSON. Winners will be randomly selected.
You may enter the Sweepstakes one time each of the five Sweepstakes entry methods listed below during the Sweepstakes Entry Period:
- VIA FACEBOOK: Visit the 1-800-FLOWERS.COM® Facebook page located at https://www.facebook.com/1800flowers/ “Like” the Sweepstakes post, “Tag” a friend and “Include” #Sweepstakesfor an (1) Entry.
- SHARE THE SWEESTAKES POST: You can receive one (1) additional entry for “sharing” the Sweepstakes post on Facebook.
- VIA INSTAGRAM: Visit the 1-800-FLOWERS.COM® Instagram page located https://www.instagram.com/1800flowers/ , “Like” the Sweepstakes post, “Tag” a friend, “Include” #SWEEPSTAKES and “Follow” @1800flowers for one (1) entry.
- SHARE THE SWEPSTAKES POST: You can receive one (1) additional entry for “sharing” the post on your Instagram Stories.
- VIA TWITTER: Visit the 1-800-FLOWERS.COM® Twitter page located https://twitter.com/1800flowers, “Like” the Sweepstakes post, “Tag” a friend, “Include” #Sweepstakes” and “Follow” @1800flowers for one (1) Entry.
LIMIT OF FIVE (5) ENTRIES PER PERSON.
2.1. ENTRY CONTENT RESTRICTIONS:
a. Entries received a) each must be unique and created exclusively by the entrant submitting b) cannot have been previously entered into a sweepstakes, contest or have been published c) cannot not be awaiting publication nor may it be submitted for publication consideration during or after the Entry Period; and d) the Entry must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity, or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement;
b. Entries must not disparage Sponsor or any other person or party affiliated with the Sweepstakes;
c. We are a family friendly company so each Entry must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous, libelous, or that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and
d. Entries must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state where submission is created.
2.2 ADDITIONAL ENTRY TERMS & CONDITIONS. Use of computer programs and/or other automated devices to enter the Sweepstakes are prohibited. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your on-line service will apply. By entering you using #Sweepstakes you understand and represent that a) the Sponsor has the exclusive right to use your entry and excerpts of your entry in any advertising and promotional materials (visual, sound, print and/or electronic form), including posting entries or portions thereof on its websites, social media accounts/pages, advertising. etc.; b) you grant any and all necessary rights and licenses provided herein, including without limitation, all necessary copyright and other related rights to the entry, free and clear of all claims and encumbrances without violating the rights of any person or entity, including any right to privacy or publicity; and c) you hereby hold the Sponsor harmless from and against any third party claim arising from use of the entry and waive any right to inspect or approve uses of the entry or to be compensated for any such uses. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor, and may not be acknowledged or returned. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor.
3. SWEEPSTAKES PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARV”):
One (1) Grand Prize winner will be randomly selected. The Grand Prize winner will receive two (2) $100 One Of A Kind Love & Romance floral arrangements from 1-800-FLOWERS.COM® (product code 1001-P-176408, ARV $100). The ARV of the Grand Prize package is $200.00 USD. Total ARV of all prizes is $200.00 USD.
4. WINNER SELECTION: All eligible entries during the Entry Period will be pooled together and five (5) random winners selected. Drawings will be conducted on or about 2/16/2022 by a representative of Sponsor, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received. Prizes will be awarded and potential winners will be notified by mention and/or direct message on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Prizes are nontransferable and no cash substitution is allowed except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to award prizes of equal or greater value if advertised prizes are unavailable. LIMIT ONE PRIZE PER PERSON.
5. GENERAL RULES: Taxes, related to the prizes are the winners’ sole responsibility, if applicable. Prize winners may be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (where legal). Potential Prize winners must respond within five (5) days of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and alternate selection. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winner’s name, likeness, image, photo, sobriquet and biographical information for promotional purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. By entering, entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these OFFICIAL RULES and winners release Sponsor, and their subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sweepstakes from any and all liability for damages, losses or injury resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance or use of prize. Entries will be declared to be made by the authorized account. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to the Facebook, Instagram or Twitter account associated with the submitted entry. Entries are subject to verification of eligibility and will be declared invalid if they are incomplete, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website; violates the OFFICIAL RULES; or acts in an unsportsmanlike, obscene or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected or damaged entries due to internet services providers service, weather, technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications, whether caused by the sender, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes which may limit the ability to participate, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Sweepstakes if it is not capable of completion as planned, including for infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures or corruption of any sort, and award prizes from eligible entries received prior to cancellation. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
6. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, including the District of Columbia, who are 21 years of age or older as of date of entry who have or open an account on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Employees and families of 800-FLOWERS, INC. (the “Sponsor”) and its’ subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates and related companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and their immediate families are ineligible. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
7. WINNERS LIST: For the names of the winners, visit this page from approximately 2/28/2022 through 3/28/2022.
8. SPONSOR & ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor and Administrator of this Sweepstakes are 800-FLOWERS, INC., Two Jericho Plaza, Suite 200, Jericho, NY 11753.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: NEITHER 800-FLOWERS, INC., NOR THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, OR AFFILIATED COMPANIES, AS WELL AS, THEIR ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES SHALL HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY OR GOODWILL. IN ALL EVENTS, THE SOLE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF SPONSOR AND ITS AFFILIATES SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE ARV OF THE PRIZES SET FORTH HEREIN.
10. GOVERNING LAW & VENUE: THE NEW YORK COURTS (STATE & FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE SWEEPSTAKES AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK SHALL GOVERN THE SAME. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND HEREBY IRREVOCABLY SUBMITS TO THE VENUE OF THOSE COURTS WITHIN THE COUNTIES OF NASSAU AND SUFFOLK COUNTY, NEW YORK.
The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. By entering entrants release Facebook, Instagram and Twitter from any and all liability with regards to the Sweepstakes
© 2022 800-FLOWERS, INC.