Account Manager of Customer Experience
In this role you will have the overall responsibility and direction of a Virtual Customer Service call center comprised of 25 to 450 employees that are based abroad (depending on seasonality). The Account Manager responsibilities for Virtual operations include: fostering our Excellence Plus (E+) culture, employee leadership, revenue generation & protection and the ability to drive your call center to meet and exceed all performance metrics. You will be responsible for creating and maintaining a high-quality/E+ work environment for all employees, developing a strong relationship with the virtual community and direct a consistent Customer Care vision, operating principles and company philosophy throughout this site and organization.
- Successfully meet and exceed all Service Center Metrics: Excellence Plus, customer satisfaction, quality, employee relations, staffing, facilities, service levels, management development, training, process & procedures and management of multiple brands.
- Lead and develop managers across various skills to lead effectively and achieve Brand KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- Be able to execute planning & analysis strategically with peers and be cross functional across the organization for major initiatives such as peak holiday's and major projects.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and work under stringent deadlines while meeting all other responsibilities
- Ability to use all Call Center tools (Automated Call Distribution, Avaya CMS, Training Process, Aqua, etc) to effectively analyze data to manage performance at all levels
- Availability: Travel up to 15% during the year, most notably overseas during the weeks of Valentine's Day and Mother's Day. Also available to be On-Call during the assigned call center's hours of operation
- Bachelor's degree OR equivalent combination of education and/or experience
- Minimum of one year (1) progressive inbound call center leadership experience but 1-3 years' experience preferred
- Experience in leading teams and managing managers
- Extensive working knowledge of the 1800Flowers Brand, it's policies and procedures
- Strong experience managing virtual operations, experience with BPO's (Business Processing Outsourcers) and proven experience to work collaboratively across departments
- Strong Knowledge and hands on experience in all facets of virtual call center operations to include: automated call distribution, recruitment, hiring, training and quality monitoring and well as being versed in call center technologies such as Avaya, Citrix, VPN administration, VoIP and CRM
- Demonstrated time management, analytical and data management skills
- Strong verbal (ability to strongly present presentations), written, analytical, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- High proficiency in various applications, such as Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Google Mail, Avaya CMS, KANA and be able to provide comprehensive reports using these tools
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work under stringent deadlines (remain level-headed in a high-pressured environment) Example- leading IT Outage calls, Overseeing high-pressure Holiday ramps, etc.
- Ability to work virtually (plus on call) while being able to travel when needed (up to 15% travel centered around Valentine's Day and Mother's Day)
- Ability to adapt to changes in a fast paced environment
Please send the following to
Human Resources via email at
One page document showing your Performance Metrics, Attendance, and an outline of a proven experience managing/coordinating an inter-department function/project to success.
An updated copy of your Resume organizational skills and an aptitude for detail