Digital Leadership Associate
Location: Carle Place, NY
The Online Marketing, Mobile and Social Media team at 1-800-Flowers.com has an opening for recent college graduates, advanced degree holders and service veterans to join the Digital Leadership Program. We are looking for strong candidates with consistent and strong levels of achievement in academics, internships and other college, graduate school or career activities. This is a highly competitive program that will provide a broad foundation in digital marketing and product innovation across online, mobile and social media channels. Last year, we received more than 250 applications and chose two outstanding associates who currently form the core Digital Leadership team. In addition, the Digital Leadership Program will also involve participation in entrepreneurial initiatives within the company and sister brands. The Associate will gain valuable exposure to senior leadership within the company including the Chief Marketing Offer and other senior digital stakeholders across our partner relationships with well-known technology leaders like Facebook and Google or emerging start-ups.
The position requires comfort with multi-tasking while maintaining a strong attention to detail, excellent written and verbal communication and an ability to build relationships across internal and external audiences. We are also seeking someone who has a "can do" attitude and is used to data-driven analysis. We offer an accelerated career trajectory and a chance to learn from industry leaders and alumni who have worked at the best consulting and technology companies. We are a flat, dynamic and highly focused team and have fun while producing strong growth and revenue.
- Digital leadership (50%)
- Launch and lead the execution of the customer acquisition strategies working in close conjunction with the channel leaders.
- Lead all tactical responses to project requirements of mobile and social media technology partners and advertising programs to meet targets for growth and profitability.
- Focused on gaining continuous process improvement in all assigned areas of responsibility.
- Prepare business case or ROI scenario analysis to support partnership development.
- Reporting & analytics (25%)
- Extract, analyze and disseminate relevant data that positively impact the quality of internal discussions and go to market decisions in the mobile and social media channels.
- Master the internal data tools and be the singular point of contact for all mobile and social media data needs.
- Stakeholder management (25%)
- Attend all relevant internal meetings and develop sustainable relationships with key departments and leaders including IT, merchandising, finance, product management, legal and corporate development.
- Customer Satisfaction Orientation: Delivering exceptional satisfaction to both external and internal customers through transparent collaboration and sustainably broadening and deepening such relationships.
- Results-driven: Successfully deliver assigned goals, complete tasks diligently and positively impact the collective results of the organization.
- Team work: Consistently working well with a diverse group of colleagues and team mates with sensitivity and supportive attitude.
- Outstanding communication: Exceptional skills in written and verbal communication.
- High analytical horsepower to drive strategic interpretation of digital activities and develop insights that positively impact the outcome.
- Advanced computer skills are required including MS Office Suite and the ability to learn and utilize internal applications. SAS/Programming skills are also a plus.
- College degree required, advanced degree a plus. We welcome applicants with non-traditional educational and professional experiences. We are especially looking for candidates with previous military service who are looking for an exciting career change
Send your Cover Letter and Resume, including salary history, to:
Human Resources at
One Old Country Road
Carle Place, NY 11514
Only Qualified Applicants Will Be Contacted.