Director, Customer Service-BloomNet
Location: Carle Place, NY
Position Type: Full-Time
The Director, Customer Service-BloomNet will manage and develop a team of up to 30 Customer Service Associates to positively impact productivity, quality and retention of the BloomNet Network. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising quarterly performance; rewarding and developing team
- Determines inbound / outbound call center operations strategies, production, quality and customer service standards
- Sets Customer Service Center priorities and leads the achievement of specific objectives and goals
- Evaluates procedures, policies, strategies and systems with the goals of improving ease of use and maximizing customer satisfaction
- Prepares call center performance reports monthly, quarterly and annually by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data and trends
- Lead Holiday Planning and cross divisional monthly team meetings to review performance and develop strategies for ongoing improvements
- Administers / communicates job expectations, plans, monitors, appraises and recognizes job contributions, plans and reviews compensation actions, and adherence to schedules, policies and procedures.
- Leverage CRM to help track and monitor customer issues, identifies patterns/root causes and recommends solutions.
- Maintains and improves call center operations by monitoring CSR and system performance, identifying and resolving problems and implementing system and process improvements to fill performance gaps.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge be tracking emerging trends in call center operations management, attends educational workshops, reviews professional industry publications.
- Oversees two team leads
- 4 year college or equivalent combination of education and or work experience
- 5+ years of managerial experience in call center management
- Comprehensive planning and resource management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication / Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and superior attention to detail
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Effective in evaluation of staff performance and providing appropriate guidance and corrective actions
- Highly Proficient in Excel
- Ideal candidate will have demonstrated ability to foster an environment of team work, customer satisfaction, communication, approachability and empowerment that strengthens employee morale, motivation and loyalty.
Send your Cover Letter and Resume, including salary history, to:
Human Resources at
One Old Country Road
Carle Place, NY 11514
Only Qualified Applicants Will Be Contacted.