Marketing Coordinator (Entry Level)
Location: Carle Place, NY
1-800-FLOWERS.COM, INC., a leading gift company is looking to hire a professional and highly organized Marketing Coordinator responsible for supporting various channels within the online team.
The coordinator will be responsible for supporting the Manager and Assistant Manager of Online, Mobile & Social Media. This position will coordinate marketing initiatives for the Online, Mobile & Social Media team, which will include the submission of PIS forms for dataset creation, the submission of creative briefs, management of projects with creative support (At Task Submissions), creation and ongoing management of promotional codes and coordinating datasets, support in creating social media content for all social media outlets (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest), managing the scheduling/posting of social media content, some coremetrics reporting on affiliate datasets, legal submissions of all flash sale components (contracts, creative, etc), as well as other daily tasks to support the team.
This position will support various efforts of the four channels this team manages, including Affiliates, Social Media, Flash Sales, and Comparison Shopping Engines. The role will deal heavily with the creation and management of our data sets, legal submissions, and support of social media content.
- Work with Merchandising, creative and legal to develop various parts of campaigns for the various channels (including contracts, creatives, PIS forms, datasets, etc)
- Creation and ongoing management of promotional codes and coordinating datasets
- Social Content creation (copy, images, etc) for all social media channels, as well as scheduling and posting this content
- CoreMetrics reporting to measure success of promotions and datasets
- Support of the flash sale channel through legal submission of all components (contracts, creative, etc)
- Various daily tasks to support the team as well as assist in special projects where needed
- Bachelor's degree (Business/marketing major preferred)
- Detail oriented
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Creative writing/content/copy experience preferred
- Experience in retail a plus
Send your Cover Letter and Resume, including salary history, to:
Human Resources at
One Old Country Road
Carle Place, NY 11514
Only Qualified Applicants Will Be Contacted.