Phoenix, Arizona - Valley of the Sun - is a sunny, southwestern U.S. capital city, a desert oasis rich in arts and culture. From Arcadia to Roosevelt Row, 1800Flowers offers same-day delivery across Greater Phoenix.
1. The Arizona State Flower is the Saguaro Cactus Blossom (Carnegiea gigantea).
2. It takes the saguaro cactus 50 years to grow one arm, but its fragrant flowers have a short life - opening at night and closing permanently the next day
3. Phoenix has more acres of parks and preserves than any other major U.S. city, offering hundreds of miles of hiking trails.
4. The Desert Botanical Garden covers 140 acres and features the world's largest collection (more than 50,000 plants) of desert vegetation.
5. Visit Phoenix's parks, desert preserves and gardens: Papago Park, South Mountain Park, North Mountain Preserve and the Japanese Friendship Garden.
1. Heritage Square, the Phoenix Art Museum, Arizona Science Center, the Arizona State Capitol, and Mystery Castle.
2. For a glimpse of local Phoenix life, check out Central Park, Roosevelt Row, Arcadia, CenPho, North Central and Melrose.
Send flowers to Phoenix's sports fans to celebrate a big win! Think orange, purple, gray, black and white for the Suns (basketball), red, sand and black for both the Diamondbacks (baseball) and Coyotes (hockey), and red, black and white for the Cardinals (football).
To view more products delivered by local Phoenix florists, Click Here.
Craft cocktails, desert hikes, drive-thrus, the city's perfect weather.
The commute: Greater Phoenix is so geographically spread out, a one way drive to work can cover 40+ miles in rush hour traffic
Flowerama in Phoenix delivers flowers, plants & gifts to the surrounding areas for any & all occasions! From beautiful fresh bouquets to dish gardens and gourmet gift baskets, Flowerama has a gift for all the important people in your life. Our 1-800-Flowers Phoenix florist is located on the northwest corner of 16th Street and I-17. Send flowers and gifts ranging from chocolates to balloons for birthdays, anniversaries, holidays & more!