Miami, Florida, nicknamed "The Magic City" in the "Sunshine State," is a tropical, cosmopolitan metropolis, with gorgeous beaches. From South Beach to Downtown Miami, 1800Flowers offers same-day Miami flower delivery across the metropolitan region.
1. The Florida state flower is the "orange blossom" which can be found on the orange tree (citrus sinensis). Strong in scent, this fragrant white flower is often used in food recipes, perfumes, and is even popular in wedding flowers.
2. More cut flowers come into the United States through the port of Miami than any other city.
3. The city's tropical climate is ideal for flowers and plants; there are roughly 150 species native to Miami.
4. The city's Fruit and Spice Park covers 35-acres of tropical fruit trees, vegetable gardens and spice plants. Visitors are welcome to taste any fruits that have fallen on the ground.
5. Miami is home to 800 parks and is the only U.S. city bordered by two National Parks, the Everglades & Biscayne.
6. Visit Miami's parks and gardens: Pinecrest Gardens, Amelia Earhart Park, Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park, Jungle Island and Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden.
1. See alligators, turtles, and birds with many gator ride options in Everglades National Park.
2. Visit Miami Beach and the Art Deco District, Ocean Drive, Viscaya Museum and Gardens, Little Havana, and Jungle Island.
3. For a glimpse of local Miami life (especially nightlife), check out South Beach, Coral Gables, Coconut Grove, Aventura, Downtown, and Wynwood.
Send flowers to Miami sports fans to celebrate a big win! Think aqua, orange, white and blue for the Miami Dolphins (football), red, yellow, black and white for the Miami Heat (basketball), black, yellow, orange and blue for the Miami Marlins (baseball), and red, blue, gold and white for the Florida Panthers (hockey).
To view more products delivered by local Miami florists, Click Here.
Fried plantains, Joe's Stone Crab, year-round warm weather, going to gorgeous beaches, fresh Florida fruit, fresh local flowers, palm trees
Miami traffic, cold weather, hurricanes, lack of parking spots
Visit Century's flower shop at Pines Boulevard & Palm Avenue in Pembroke Pines, Florida to send flowers & gifts to the surrounding area, including Miami! From fresh and tropical flowers to gourmet food and fruit baskets, our local Miami florist has gifts for every special person in your life!