Same-day Atlanta flower delivery from Downtown Atlanta to Buckhead, allows you to send the perfect gift to your favorite Atlanta recipient. Whether you call Atlanta, Georgia, "The Big Peach," "Hot'Lanta," or "The ATL" you'll fine something special to send across the metropolitan region.
1. The Georgia state flower is the "cherokee rose." Also known by it's binomnial name "rosa laevigata," the cherokee rose is a white rose which tends to be very fragrant.
2. The Atlanta Botanical Garden, near Piedmont Park, is home to the 600-foot-long Kendeda Canopy Walk, a skywalk that tours the city's urban forest from 40 feet up. The Canopy Walk is the only pathway of its kind in the United States. Also popular is the Storza hardwood forest, a southern rock garden and orchid habitat.
3. Atlanta is home to a large number of trees, covering 36% of the city and earning it the nickname, "City in a Forest."
4. The Atlanta Dogwood Festival is a celebration of art and music that takes place in early April when the city's famous dogwoods (a.k.a. cornus florida) are in bloom. The festival has been an Atlanta tradition for nearly 80 years.
5. Visit one of Atlanta's 343 city parks, some of the well known being Piedmont Park, Centennial Olympic Park, the BeltLine and Grant Park.
Main Attractions - World of Coca-Cola, Georgia Aquarium, Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historic Site (it's free!), and the High Museum of Art.
Neighborhoods - For a glimpse of local Atlanta life, check out Westside, Midtown, The Old Fourth Ward, Little Five Points and Virginia Highlands.
Send flowers to Atlanta sports fans to celebrate a big win! Think navy, scarlet and gold for the Braves (baseball), red, white, black and neon "volt" green for the Hawks (basketball), and black and red for the Falcons (football).
To view more products delivered by local Atlanta florists, Click Here.
Microbreweries, Waffle House, and "shooting the hooch" or tubing, on the Chattahoochee River.
Atlanta traffic, Sunday liquor laws, not being near a beach.
Same-day Atlanta flower delivery is available for the Atlanta area by your neighborhood florist. Visit Flowerama in Lawrenceville, Georgia for fresh flowers, plants and unique gifts for any occasion. All gifts come with a satisfaction and freshness guarantee to ensure that we deliver a smile to that special someone in the Atlanta area!