New York, New York - The Big Apple - The City that Never Sleeps. Send flowers to all five boroughs: Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, the Bronx and Staten Island. From Greenwich Village to Flushing, 1800Flowers offers same-day delivery across the New York metropolitan region.
1. The New York State Flower is the Rose.
2. There are more than one million living flowers and plants at the New York Botanical Garden, a sprawling 250-acre garden complex located in the Bronx. Special annual exhibits include the Holiday Train Show, Orchid Show and Fall Festival. The smaller, 52-acre Brooklyn Botanic Garden in Prospect Park is known for its blooming cherry trees, bonsai museum and native flora garden.
3. Visit one of New York City's 1700 unique parks. Start with some of the city's most famous green spaces: Central Park, Prospect Park, Flushing Meadows-Corona Park, the High Line, Hudson River Park and Pelham Bay Park.
1. The Empire State Building, Staten Island Ferry, Coney Island Beach and Boardwalk, The Metropolitan Museum of Art, The Statue of Liberty, The High Line.
2. For a glimpse of local New York City life, check out Chinatown, the Lower East Side, Williamsburg, Jackson Heights, Tribeca, Brighton Beach and Belmont.
Send flowers to New York sports fans to celebrate a big win! Think blue and orange for the Knicks (basketball), Islanders (hockey) and Mets (baseball). Go green for the Jets (football), blue and white for the Yankees (baseball), and red, white and blue for the Giants (football).
To view more products delivered by local New York florists, Click Here.
Secret restaurants and speakeasies, independent movie theaters, giant soft pretzels from food carts, cycling around the city, and $1 pizza.
Anyone or anything blocking the city's designated bicycle lanes, sidewalks or pedestrian areas. Keep it moving, folks!
Visit our florist in Astoria, Queens to send flowers & gifts 365 days a year! Serving Astoria, Long Island City and the surrounding areas, our Astoria shop is dedicated to delivering the freshest, highest quality gifts to your loved ones.
Your Red Roses in the Bronx at E. 138th St & Willis Ave delivers smiles to the Bronx and New York City areas. With same-day flower delivery and unique gifts, this local florist has the perfect gift for all occasions.
Stop by our Brooklyn florist at 87th St & 86th St. to shop for fresh flower bouquets, gourmet gift baskets, fruit baskets & more. Not in the NY area? Don't worry! Order online to send flowers to that special someone in the Brooklyn area straight from our local florist!
Studio Arts in Forest Hills is located at Austin St & Continental Ave. Our florists love their customers and make sure that every arrangement and gift lives up to the recipients' standards. Our freshness and satisfaction guarantee assures you that your special someone will love your thoughtful gift.
Flowers by Nonna in Ridgewood, NY has friendly and fast service to all of Queens. From Sweet 16's to Weddings & more, this florist can fulfill all of your flower & gifting needs!
Park Place Florist in Woodhaven has been serving customers since 1979. Family owned & operated for over 30 years, these florists know how to create the perfect arrangement or gift for the special person in your life!