Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - The City of Brotherly Love, the Birthplace of America, Philly - is the only official World Heritage City in the United States. From the Liberty Bell to the Betsy Ross Bridge, 1800Flowers offers same-day delivery across the Philadelphia metropolitan region.
1. The Pennsylvania State Flower is the Mountain Laurel (Kalmia latifolia).
2. The Philadelphia Flower Show, presented annually by the PA Horticultural Society, is the world's largest indoor flower show.
3. Beginning each June, a month-long garden party comprised of plant sales, garden tours, wilderness walks and galas celebrates Philadelphia's nickname as the U.S.A.'s "cradle of horticulture."
4. Philadelphia's park system is one of the nation's oldest and biggest, with 63 parks covering 9200 acres.
5. Visit one of Philadelphia's parks and gardens: Fairmount Park, Bartram's Garden, Longwood Gardens, Rittenhouse Square Park and the Delaware River Waterfront.
Reading Terminal Market, Philadelphia Museum of Art,Franklin Institute, Love Park, the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall. For a glimpse of local Philadelphia life, check out Chestnut Hill, Northern Liberties, South Street, Rittenhouse Square, Fishtown and Old City.
Send flowers to Philadelphia sports fans to celebrate a big win! Think orange and black for the Flyers (hockey), red, blue, navy, silver and white for the 76ers (basketball), red, white and blue for the Phillies (baseball) and kelly green, silver and white for the Philadelphia Eagles (football).
To view more products delivered by local Philadelphia florists, Click Here.
Philadelphia sports teams, microbrews and the Mummers.
The Dallas Cowboys, any "Philly" style cheesesteak made outside of Philadelphia.
Philadelphia Flower Market is located at N. 15th St & JFK Blvd in Philadelphia and delivers flowers & gifts to all of Philly. This florist has been in business for 25 years and provides only the highest quality floral arrangements and gifts, delivered with a smile by the friendly florists of this store.