DESIGN COUNCIL EXCLUSIVE “Peach, green, white and gold are extremely popular colors right now, particularly as a strong trend I’m seeing in weddings,” says floral designer Phil DeVito of 1-800-Flowers | Carle Place in New York, describing his inspiration for creating this wondrously radiant bouquet. He used roses, hydrangeas and Gerbera daisies to weave a tapestry of beauty in a glittering copper urn vase, a truly original design from every angle. It’s a wonderful way to express your feelings on special occasions or just because.
- Arrangement of peach Gerbera daisies, white hydrangeas, green mini hydrangeas, peach roses and cream stock
- Arrives in a copper urn vase; measures 8"H
- Arrangement measures approximately 16"H x 15"L
- Our florists select the freshest flowers available, so colors and varieties may vary due to local availability
- In March 2015, several of the floral industry’s most gifted designers, representing local flower shops across the country, gathered at the headquarters of 1-800-Flowers.com to explore new ideas and create exciting new products at the 2015 Spring/Summer Floral Design Council.