Satsuki Azalea bonsai have been grown in Japan for centuries and are widely considered the premiere variety for this use. They bloom later in the Spring than other types, producing generous quantities of bright pink blossoms. Satsuki Azaleas are easily styled and their glossy green leaves deliver an attractive presentation even when the trees aren't in bloom. These trees prefer an outdoor location with filtered sun to partial shade.
- The Satsuki Azalea delivers dependable late Spring blooming
- Our Asian variety of Azalea has small leaves and beautiful pink blooms
- Blooms profusely in April and May and again in September and October
- Large measures 13"H x 8"W
- Small measures 10"H x 6"W
- Planter size and color may vary due to availability