Bring a touch of country charm to every holiday celebration with this unique and rustic pinecone wreath. Crafted from fragrant noble fir and cedar, it’s accented by pinecones and crafty burlap poinsettias, creating a unique display for your front door. For a different way to decorate, use it as a centerpiece, placing a pillar candle in the middle to cast a warm, cozy glow at dinner parties and family gatherings.
- Decorative holiday wreath of noble fir, Western red cedar and incense cedar features pinecones and burlap poinsettia picks
- Real Simple® “Make It Last” Tip: Fresh wreaths will stay fresher if you spritz them with cool water daily. The pine needles will absorb the moisture and hydrate keeping the wreath smelling fresh and looking vibrant
- Features a special card with specific care instructions
- For indoor use only; protect from weather
- Wreath measures 22"D
Care Tab Copy for evergreen:
• Gently remove your evergreens from the box. After removal of product from the box, greens will regain their natural shape. Bows may need to be fluffed and/or ends trimmed. Shake off any loose or dry needles and mist with water daily to prolong the fragrance and the life of the evergreens. If your greenery is in an oasis block, also keep the block moist. Optimum storage temperature is 36-38 degrees.
• Indoors your greenery should be kept away from heat sources that may dry them out – such as direct sunlight, heat vents or open flames. Outside display them in a sheltered spot. Holly items are perishable and should not be placed indoors in temperatures below 36 degrees.
• Be sure to protect the surface your greenery rests on from moisture damage and scratches.
• If candles are used in your arrangement, make sure the flames are at least 4” away from the greenery. Never leave the candles burning unattended!