Imported from China, our Golden Gate Ficus bonsai have been meticulously trained for wonderful trunk movement, with each tree individually hand-wired to create the elegant trunk swirl. Ease of care and an ability to succeed in a variety of light conditions make the Golden Gate Ficus perfectly suited for bonsai. Of all ficus varieties, this one is the best for growing indoors where it prefers bright, indirect light.
- Imported from southern China, these ficus have gracefully curving trunks and mature branching
- Also known as “Tiger Bark” ficus for their spotted bark
- Medium measures 14"H x 8"W; ceramic container measures 8"L x 5"W
- Small measures 10"H x 6"W; ceramic container measures 6"L x 4"W
- Planter size and color may vary