Interested in bonsai but not sure where to start? Begin here. This attractive, fuss-free tree sports compact leaves that fan out like small green umbrellas. Dwarf Hawaiian Umbrella trees are among the easiest bonsai to maintain and do extremely well in low light environments, making them perfect for placing on tables or sills by an office, kitchen or living room window that receives no direct sunlight.
- The Hawaiian Umbrella Tree is the easiest to grow and lowest maintenance of any of the indoor bonsai
- Hawaiian Umbrellas do very well in any light environment
- Makes the perfect gift for those without the greenest of thumbs
- Large in Water Pot measures 14"H x 7"W; high-fired ceramic container measures 10"L x 6"W
- Small measures 12"H x 7"W; ceramic container measures 6"L x 4"W
- Planter size and color may vary