Interested in bonsai but not sure where to start? How about with our Hawaiian Umbrella Tree! This attractive, fuss-free bonsai gets it name from the compact leaves that fan out like small green umbrellas. Considered to be one of the easiest indoor varieties to maintain, they do extremely well, even in low-light environments, and make excellent gifts for beginners.
- Hawaiian Umbrella Tree is the easiest to grow and lowest maintenance of any indoor bonsai
- Hawaiian Umbrellas do very well in any light environment
- Large in Water Pot measures 14"H x 7"W; high-fired ceramic container measures 10"L x 6"W
- Small measures 12"H x 7"W; ceramic container measures 6"L x 4"W
- Planter size and color may vary