Give them a little piece of Summer any time of year with this charming preserved sunflower wreath. Each one is individually handcrafted and truly one-of-a-kind, accented with beaming golden sunflowers that instantly brighten up any home. A beautiful expression of your feelings whether you’re saying “thanks”, welcoming them into their new home or looking to spread a little sunshine!
- Handcrafted wreath of preserved sunflowers, natural leaves, sage green caspia, black bearded wheat and white sinuata, all on a natural twig base
- Measures 16"D
- Can be displayed indoors or outdoors on a protected front door
- Care Tip: To help preserve its beauty, the wreath can be sprayed lightly with hair spray every few months
These beautiful dried wreaths are selected from only premium preserved and dried floral decorations. Our designers are regarded by many as the “Best in the Business” for creating one-of-a-kind arrangements, including centerpieces and wall décor.
Each wreath is crafted using floral found on farms with acres of beautiful flower fields, located in the wine country of Baja California. They’re decorated with only the highest quality floral elements, for a unique product that exceeds your expectations every time.
- Keep the wreath out of direct sunlight, away from a strong heat source, and avoid excessive humidity or water.
- If hanging your wreath outside, place it under a protective overhang so it's not directly exposed to the sun or inclement weather conditions.
- Your wreath can be sprayed with hair spray every 3 months, which will create an invisible shield and give the wreath a subtle “shine”.
- You can store your wreath in the same box it arrived in; add a plastic bag for added protection and use a location where there is no extreme heat or humidity.