No purchase necessary to enter or win. Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, including the district of Columbia, who are 21 years of age or older as of date of entry. Void where prohibited by law.
1. Promotion Period: The 1-800-FLOWERS® Tulip Mania Sweepstakes(hereinafter the "Sweepstakes") begeins at 12:01 AM EDT on 0/3/24/2014 and ends at 11:59 PM EDT on 04/20/2014 ("Promotion Period").
2.HOW TO ENTER: There are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes.
Limit five (5) entries per person regardless of the method of entry
Use of computer programs and/or other automated devices to enter the Sweepstakes is prohibited. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your on-line service will apply.
3.SWEEPSTAKES PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES ("ARV"):One (1) Winner, upon proper verification, will receive two (2) KLM round-trip economy class tickets to Amsterdam, The Netherlands and four (4) nights' hotel accommodations. Relative to the KLM round-trip- economy class tickets, the Winner and their companion must travel on the same itinerary and may depart from the following KLM USA gateways only: New York (airport code: JFK), Washington D.C. (airport code: ORD), Lose Angeles (airport code: LAX), San Francisco (airport code: SFO). KLM round-trip coach ticket is only valid for KLM operated and marketed flights (i.e no codeshares).
Flights and dates of travel for the Winner's traveling companion must mirror those of the Winner, and all terms and conditions attached to Winner's travel shall also apply to traveling companion. The prize tickets are valid for trips to the aforementioned destination. Ground transportation, surface/air travel to and from the gateway departure city and all other expenses are not included and are the sole responsibility of Winner and travel companion. Winner is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes associated with the use of the prize and the costs of all incidentals not specifically described in the Prize including but not limited transportation to and from the airport.
The Sweepstakes Prize package has an ARV of $4,500. Actual retail values may vary based on fluctuations in price for airfare and/or accommodations, and distance between departure and destination. If actual value of prize is lower than the stated ARV when prize is procured and fulfilled, then the difference will not be awarded. No substitution or transfer of prize will be permitted. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value in the event that the aforementioned prize is not available.
4. WINNER SELECTION: Winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received pursuant to Section 2 herein. Drawing will be conducted on or about 04/28/2014, by a representative of Sponsor, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received. Prizes will be awarded and potential winners will be notified by phone, mail and/or e-mail. Prizes are nontransferable and no cash substitution is allowed except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to award prizes of equal or greater value if advertised prizes are unavailable. Limit one prize per entrant.
5. GENERAL RULES: Taxes, related to the prize are the winners' sole responsibility, if applicable. Prize winner will be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (where legal) within seven (7) days of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and alternate selection. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winner's name, likeness, and biographical information for promotional purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. By entering, entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these OFFICIAL RULES and winners release Sponsor, and their subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sweepstakes from any and all liability for damages, losses or injury resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance or use of prize. Entries through a purchase will be declared to be made by the Purchaser of record and Entry by mail will be deemed made by the listed addressor. Entries are subject to verification of eligibility and will be declared invalid if they are incomplete, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website; violates the OFFICIAL RULES; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected or damaged entries due to mail service, weather, technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications, whether caused by the sender, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes which may limit the ability to participate, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Sweepstakes if it is not capable of completion as planned, including for infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures or corruption of any sort, and award prizes from eligible entries received prior to cancellation. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
6. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, including the District of Columbia, who are 21 years of age or older as of date of entry. Employees and families of 800-FLOWERS, INC. ("Sponsor") their subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates and related companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and their immediate families are ineligible. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
7. WINNERS LIST: For the names of the winners, visit www.1800flowers/tulipmaniawinners between 5/1/2014 and 6/15/2014.
8. SPONSOR & ADMINITRATOR: The Sponsor and Administrator of this Sweepstakes are 800-FLOWERS, INC. One Old Country Road, Suite 500 Carle Place, NY 11514
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: NEITHER 800-FLOWERS, INC., THEIR AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, OR AFFILIATED COMPANIES, AS WELL AS, THEIR ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES SHALL HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY OR GOODWILL. IN ALL EVENTS, THE SOLE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF SPONSOR AND ITS AFFILIATES SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE ARV OF THE PRIZES SET FORTH HEREIN.
10. GOVERNING LAW & VENUE: THE NEW YORK COURTS (STATE & FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE PROMOTION AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK SHALL GOVERN THE SAME. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND HEREBY IRREVOCABLY SUBMITS TO THE VENUE OF THOSE COURTS WITHIN THE COUNTIES OF NASSAU AND SUFFOLK COUNTY, NEW YORK.
Tulips add unique beauty to any occasion! We offer spectacular fresh blooms grown in sun-drenched floral fields and exclusive varieties found nowhere else. Celebrate the arrival of spring or invite a touch of spring into your home or a friend's home any time of year with our beautiful tulip arrangements in a variety of striking colors. Learn more about tulips, care & handling and more.