1800Flowers Apps Are Now Available in the iOS App Store, Google Play Store, & Windows Store.
Available TODAY, 1800Flowers has released new flower delivery apps that allows users to purchase and send flowers and gifts in just a few taps on your smartphone!
Users will love some improvements that were made to the new app version including but not limited to: quicker speed, ease of use, and appealing design.
Check out some of the app features below:
- Special 1800Flowers offers for app users only
- One Page Checkout
- Apple Pay
- Quick, easy, and secure login & checkout
- View and redeem Celebrations Rewards points
- Super fast top-of-the-line native (custom for your device) experience
- Design based on user experience guidelines for each device operating system for easy use
- Easy import of a contact’s shipping address directly from your phone
- Availability of the full 1800Flowers product catalog
- International flower delivery on some platforms & expanding to all soon
1800Flowers is the first flower company to introduce a completely native flower app to create an entirely new user experience. In fact, it’s so easy that a signed-in customer may not even have to touch the keyboard in order to send flowers, plants and gifts to someone special. Simply browse our gifting collections, choose your gift, select a delivery date and receiver from your contact list, pay, and submit! You will then receive an informative email explaining that your gift is on it’s way! The last step is to expect an excited phone call from that special someone. Smiles all around, since delivering smiles IS our specialty. Continue Reading…