We can all use a little magic right now and there’s nothing quite as enchanting as a unicorn! This legendary horse-like creature with its spiraling horn symbolizes miracles and fantasy. But are unicorns real or are they myths? Nobody knows for sure, but we’ve rounded up 10 fascinating facts about them just in time for Unicorn Day!
- Unicorns tend to live deep in the forest
- They usually have purple or blue eyes
- Surprisingly, they’re earthbound creatures
- Instead of eating, unicorns absorb the sun’s energy through their horns
- A unicorn’s horn is called an “alicorn” and it holds magical healing powers
- Contrary to popular belief, unicorns come in an array of colors
- Unicorns typically live in groups of four to five
- Touching a white unicorn will bring you eternal happiness
- In the middle ages, unicorns symbolized grace instead of fantasy
- A unicorn has enough power to bring down an elephant
If you liked this article, you’ll love these DIY magical unicorn decorations!