Finding the right words to help comfort someone grieving is often difficult. Below are some recommendations for sympathy card messages.
- Grief is the reminder that we loved and were loved.
- Healing wishes for you and your family.
- In loving memory
- May the peace that comes from the memories of love shared comfort you now and in the days ahead.
- May you all find comfort and strength in the warmth and caring of friends and family.
- May you take comfort in knowing there is one more angel above us.
- May your loving memories ease your mind during this difficult time.
- My thoughts and prayers are with you.
- Our hearts are filled with sorrow.
- Please accept these flowers and hear the words we are not able to speak.
- Please know our loving thoughts embrace you.
- Thinking of you in these difficult times
- With deepest sympathy/With deepest sympathy on your loss
- With heartfelt condolences
- With loving thoughts to comfort you at this time.
- You are in our thoughts and prayers.
- Sending my/our sincere sympathies from afar.
- Wishing I/we could be with you.
- We are heartbroken by your loss and sorry we cannot be there during
this difficult time.
- Our hearts are with you.
- Sending love, thoughts and prayers to you and your family during this tough time.