Welcome Easter with Unique Easter Decorations
Make Easter a truly original celebration with this fun DIY Easter floral arrangement!
Materials Needed for DIY Easter Floral Arrangement
- *Egg carton (Colorful plastic or styrofoam is preferable)
- *6 plastic eggs
- *Easter flowers from your local florist. We recommend:
-2 stems of pink miniature carnations
-2 stems of lavender daisy pompoms
-A bushy piece of heather
- *Floral greens
- *Floral foam cut to the size of 6 holes of the egg carton
Six Easy Steps on How to Create Your DIY Easter Flower Arrangement
- Cut your floral foam to a little less than the size of six egg holes (half of the egg carton).
- Nest your floral foam into half of the egg carton.
- Lightly cover the floral foam with greens.
- Start adding your florals (carnations or daisy pompoms) to the cut floral foam. The design should be a triangle within a triangle.
- Finish off with the heather, small buds of the flowers and floral greens for dimension to make the arrangement fuller.
- Place the 6 plastic eggs in the remaining 6 holes of the egg carton for the finishing Easter touch!
If you liked this article, you may also be interested in some of our other Petal Talk articles from 1-800-FLOWERS.COM Expert Jerry Rosalia:
- How to Make A DIY St. Patrick’s Day Floral Arrangement
- Winter Plant Care Tips: How to Care for Plants in the Cold Weather
- Keeping It Green: How To Keep Plants Alive
- How To Repot A Plant
- How To Arrange Flowers With A Gridded Vase
- Rose Care: How to Save Roses with “Bent Necks”
- Learn more about Jerry Rosalia and his 58+ years of experience in the flower and plant industry!