Wondering how you can welcome Easter with unique Easter decorations? These fun DIY Easter flowers will make your Easter celebration a true original!
Materials needed for DIY Easter flowers
How to make your DIY Easter flowers
- Cut your floral foam to a little less than the size of six egg holes (half of the egg carton).
- Nest your floral foam into half of the egg carton.
- Lightly cover the floral foam with greens.
- Start adding your florals (carnations or daisy pompoms) to the cut floral foam. The design should be a triangle within a triangle.
- Finish off with the heather, small buds of the flowers, and floral greens for dimension to make the arrangement fuller.
- Place the six plastic eggs in the remaining six holes of the egg carton for the finishing Easter touch!