Enter the 1-800-FLOWERS.COM #MyMom Sweepstakes on Twitter, and each day and you could win a beautiful Mother’s Day arrangement. Enter the sweepstakes by simply tweeting to @1800flowers using the hashtag #MYMOM in your tweet!
View contest rule details below.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES, INCLUDING THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AS OF THE DATE OF ENTRY WHO HAVE OR OPEN AN ACCOUNT ON TWITTER.COM. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION PERIOD: 1-800-FLOWERS.COM® Surprise and Delight Sweepstakes (hereinafter the “Sweepstakes”) begins at Noon EDT on 4/26/13 and ends at 11:59am EDT on 5/09/13 (the “Promotion Period”).
2. HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Sweepstakes send a tweet answering the question of the day to @1800flowers#MYMOM on Twitter. You may enter the Sweepstakes once each day of the Promotional Period. You must have or open an account on Twitter.com to participate in the Sweepstakes. Accounts are free and can be opened by visiting Twitter.com. Limit one entry per person per day.
2A. ADDITIONAL ENTRY TERMS & CONDITIONS. Use of computer programs and/or other automated devices to enter the Sweepstakes is prohibited. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your on-line service will apply. By entering, you understand that the Sponsor has the exclusive right to use the entries and excerpts of the entries in any advertising and promotional materials (visual, sound, print and/or electronic form), including posting entries on its website, you grant any and all necessary rights and licenses provided herein, including without limitation, all necessary copyright and other related rights to the entry, free and clear of all claims and encumbrances without violating the rights of any person or entity, including any right to privacy or publicity, you hereby hold the Sponsor harmless from and against any third party claim arising from use of the entry and waive any right to inspect or approve uses of the entry or to be compensated for any such uses. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor, and may not be acknowledged or returned. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor
3. SWEEPSTAKES PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARV”):
Fourteen (14) Prizes in total. Three (3) Blush Perfection Roses in Crystal Vase (Product Code 95647) $159.99 USD each, Two (2) Magnificent Pink Rose& Lily Bouquet with green hobnail vase (Product Code – 105898) $61.99 USD each, Three (3) Beautiful Bounty Assorted Roses – 24 Stems (Product Code – 104940) $59.99 USD each, Two (2) Radiant Tulips 30 Stems bouquets (Product Code 100686 ) $59.99 USD each, Two (2) Sweet Spring Lilies- 50 Blooms with Green Hobnail Vase (Product Code – 105905) $56.99 USD each, Two (2) Fanciful Tulip and Iris Bouquet with French Flower Pail (Product Code – 100741) $46.99 USD each. Total ARV of all Sweepstakes Prizes is 931.89 USD.
4. WINNER SELECTION: Winners will be selected in a random drawing at Noon each day from among all eligible entries received during the Promotional Period to date. Drawing will be conducted on by a representative of Sponsor, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. For example the first question will be tweeted on 4/26/13 at 12:01 pm and entries will be accepted answering that question until Noon on 4/27/13 and a then a random drawing will be held from that pool of entries and first prize winner will be selected. Non winning entries will be rolled over into the following days drawing. Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received. Prizes will be awarded and potential winners will be notified by mail and/or e-mail. Prizes are nontransferable and no cash substitution is allowed except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to award prizes of equal or greater value if advertised prizes are unavailable. Limit one prize per entrant during the Sweepstakes.
All Prizes will be awarded and potential winners will be notified by their Twitter address provided upon entry. Prizes are nontransferable and no cash substitutions are allowed except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to award prizes of equal or greater value if advertised prizes are unavailable.
5. GENERAL RULES: Taxes, related to the prizes are the winners’ sole responsibility, if applicable. Prize winners may be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (where legal) within five (5) days of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and alternate selection. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winner’s name, likeness, image, photo, sobriquet and biographical information for promotional purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. By entering, entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these OFFICIAL RULES and winners release Sponsor, and their subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sweepstakes from any and all liability for damages, losses or injury resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance or use of prize. Entries will be declared to be made by the authorized account. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to the Twitter account associated with the submitted correct response. Entries are subject to verification of eligibility and will be declared invalid if they are incomplete, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website; violates the OFFICIAL RULES; or acts in an unsportsmanlike, obscene or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected or damaged entries due to internet services providers service, weather, technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications, whether caused by the sender, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes which may limit the ability to participate, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Sweepstakes if it is not capable of completion as planned, including for infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures or corruption of any sort, and award prizes from eligible entries received prior to cancellation. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
6. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, including the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry who have or open an account on Twitter.com. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Employees and families of 800-FLOWERS INC. (“Sponsor”) their subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates and related companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and their immediate families are ineligible. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
7. WINNERS LIST: For the names of the winners, visit our Winners Section from approximately 5/13/2013 through 6/30/2013.
8. SPONSOR & ADMINITRATOR: The Sponsor and Administrator of this Sweepstakes is 800-FLOWERS, INC. Sponsor of this Sweepstakes are 800-FLOWERS, INC., One Old Country Road, Suite 500, Carle Place, NY 11514.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: NEITHER 800-FLOWERS, INC., THEIR AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, OR AFFILIATED COMPANIES, AS WELL AS, THEIR ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES SHALL HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY OR GOODWILL. IN ALL EVENTS, THE SOLE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF SPONSOR AND ITS AFFILIATES SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE ARV OF THE PRIZES SET FORTH HEREIN.
10. GOVERNING LAW & VENUE: THE NEW YORK COURTS (STATE & FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE SWEEPSTAKES AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK SHALL GOVERN THE SAME. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND HEREBY IRREVOCABLY SUBMITS TO THE VENUE OF THOSE COURTS WITHIN THE COUNTIES OF NASSAU AND SUFFOLK COUNTY, NEW YORK.
© 2013 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, INC.
1. Charity Smith
2. Martina Ferguson
3. Stacey Diaz
4. Theresa Navarra
5. Mario Peralta
6. Julie Lawrence
7. Stephanie Bodine
8. Alexa Gandolfo
9. Mitchel Cruz
10. Adrien Beatty
11. Solange Graham
12. Kathleen Smalling
13. Lucio Abruzzi