Tips on Choosing Your Grads Corsage!
The summer weather is here and that can only mean one thing; graduation time! Whether graduating kindergarten or college, it is a blissful, bittersweet celebration. This is their day to shine, and what is a better way to make the day even more memorable then giving them a one of a kind wrist corsage that will complement their personality and spirit. Here are a few tips on how to make the most of your graduate’s corsage!
- Flower buds are good choices when creating wrist corsages. Buds are beginning to bloom retain color and scent for a longer period of time
- Depending on what kind of look you’re going for, for a dramatic look, one large flower such as the Catteiya, is a classic type of orchid available in practically every color except true blue.
- The more colors in the corsage, the more lively the corsage will look.
- Durable flowers, besides the regular roses or carnations are orchids, calla lilies and daisies.
- Gerbera daisies and carnations are the least expensive, and come in a large variety of colors that make them perfect for any occasion.
Hope these tips help make the most of their (or your own) special day!
Comments are closed.