#MomSquad MOTHER’S DAY SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES, INCLUDING THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, WHO ARE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AS OF THE DATE OF ENTRY WHO HAVE OR OPEN AN ACCOUNT ON FACEBOOK.COM. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. ENTRY PERIOD: 1-800-FLOWERS.COM® 2016 #MomSquad Mother’s Day Sweepstakes (hereinafter the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:01 PM EDT on Monday 4/25/2016 and ends at 11:59 AM EDT on Sunday 5/8/2016 (the “Entry Period”).
2. HOW TO ENTER: You must be 18 or older and have or open an account on Facebook.com to participate in the Sweepstakes. Accounts are free and can be opened by visiting Facebook.com.
THREE EASY STEPS:
During the Entry period, 1-800-FLOWERS.COM will post six (6) different Mother’s Day related questions on its Facebook page located at https://www.facebook.com/1800flowers/.
Steps one: Check out the questions. They will be posted approximately
Monday 4/25/16 – 12:01 PM EDT
Wednesday 4/27/16 – 12:01 PM EDT
Friday 4/30/16 – 12:01 PM EDT
Monday 5/2/16 – 12:01 PM EDT
Wednesday 5/4/16 – 12:01 PM EDT
Friday 5/6/16 – 12:01 PM EDT
Step 2: Review and accept the Official Rules. The Official Rules are located in the first comment of the question post and you must “Like” the comment to acknowledge that you accept and agree to the Official Rules
Step 3: Respond to the question(s) and use Hashtags “#MomSquad and #Sweepstakes
You may answer any of the questions at any time during the Entry period. You may only answer each question once for an Entry with a maximum of six Entries per person possible (one per each question).
2.1. ENTRY CONTENT RESTRICTIONS:
a. Entries received a) each must be unique and created exclusively by the entrant submitting b) cannot have been previously entered into a sweepstakes, contest or have been published c) cannot not be awaiting publication nor may it be submitted for publication consideration during or after the Entry Period; and d) the Entry must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity, or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement;
b. Entries must not disparage Sponsor or any other person or party affiliated with the Sweepstakes;
c. We are a family friendly company so each Entry must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous, libelous, or that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and
d. Entries must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state where submission is created.
2.2 ADDITIONAL ENTRY TERMS & CONDITIONS. Use of computer programs and/or other automated devices to enter the Sweepstakes are prohibited. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your on-line service will apply. By entering on Facebook.com and using the promoted hashtags (#MomSquad & #Sweepstakes) you understand that a) the Sponsor has the exclusive right to use your entry and excerpts of your entry (including photos) in any advertising and promotional materials (visual, sound, print and/or electronic form), including posting entries or portions thereof on its website, blogs, social media accounts/pages, advertising. etc; b) you have acquired all permissions necessary and grant any and all necessary rights and licenses to use you entry as provided herein, including without limitation, all necessary copyright and other related rights to the entry, free and clear of all claims and encumbrances without violating the rights of any person or entity, including any right to privacy or publicity; and c) you hereby hold the Sponsor harmless from and against any third party claim arising from use of the entry and waive any right to inspect or approve uses of the entry or to be compensated for any such uses. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor, and may not be acknowledged or returned. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor.
3. SWEEPSTAKES PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARV”):
One (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected. Winner will a) a receive two (2) night stay for two (2) at the Gansevoort Park Hotel located at 420 Park Avenue South, New York, NY 10016 and One (1) dinner for two (excluding alcohol) at the restaurant within the hotel (ARV of $1,250); b) Transportation to the hotel (ARV $1,200 USD); and c) a beauty make over at any cosmetic counter of choice at Lord & Taylor (ARV $60) and $1000 USD Shopping spree at Lord & Taylor (ARV $1000 USD).
The Travel portion of the Grand Prize must be redeemed by December 30, 2016. Hotel accomodations are subject to availability and blackout dates may apply. Confirmation will be given on a space available basis only. Once a reservation is made, no changes are permitted. Prizes are not transferable, assignable or redeemable for cash. Winner must complete their trip by December 30, 2016 or that portion of the prize may be forfeited. Trip must be booked at least twenty-one (21) days prior to departure. Travel must be roundtrip. Sponsor will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion and may replace the vendors and details listed above as part of the description of the prize in its sole and absolute discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel and accommodations are subject to availability and blackout dates. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and those set forth by the Sponsor’s airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the package description above, including, but not limited to, ground transportation, bag check fees, meals, incidentals, passenger tariffs or duties, surcharges, personal charges at lodging, hotel taxes or other expenses are the responsibility solely of winner. Travel companion must be the age of majority where a resident or older as of the date of departure and must travel on the same itinerary (including the same departure date, destination and return date) and at the same time as the travel Prize winner. Travel companion must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of travel documents. Once a travel companion is selected, he/she may not be substituted, except in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Grand Prize winner may be required to provide a credit card to cover incidentals and related expenses at the time of each booking or check-in. Once confirmed, trip dates and travel accommodations cannot be changed by the respective winner. Failure to complete the trip prize does not relieve the applicable winner of his or her tax obligations associated with winning the prize. No extensions will be permitted, and any unused travel or portion of the prize will be forfeited and no compensation awarded in lieu thereof. If the prize winner does not accept or use a portion of the prize, the unaccepted or unused portion of the Prize will be forfeited and Sponsor will have no further obligations with respect to that portion of prize. All tickets issued in conjunction with the prize are not eligible for frequent flyer miles, and no code-share flights may be used. Prize may not be transferred or assigned except by Sponsor. Flight schedules are subject to change without notice. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. Actual value may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute ground transportation in lieu of airfare if the winner is located within 100 miles if the hotel. Winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Prize winner will be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the prize(s) they receive. The ARV of the prize(s) is based on available information provided to Sponsor and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. The winners may be required to provide Sponsor with a valid social security number before the prize will be awarded for tax reporting purposes. An IRS Form 1099 may be issued in the name of winners for the actual value of the prize(s) received.
ARV of all prizes is approximately $3510 USD
4. WINNER SELECTION: One (1) winner will be randomly selected at the close of the Entry Period from among all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Drawing will be conducted by a representative of Sponsor, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Prize will be awarded and potential winner will be notified by email. Prize is nontransferable and no cash substitution is allowed except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to award prizes of equal or greater value if advertised prize are unavailable. Limit one prize per entrant during the Sweepstakes.
5. GENERAL RULES: Taxes, related to the prizes are the winners’ sole responsibility, if applicable. Prize winners may be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (where legal) within five (5) days of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and alternate selection. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winner’s name, likeness, image, photo, sobriquet and biographical information for promotional purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. By entering, entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these OFFICIAL RULES and winners release Sponsor, and their subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sweepstakes from any and all liability for damages, losses or injury resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance or use of prize. Entries will be declared to be made by the authorized account holder. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to the Facebook.com account associated with the submitted entry. Entries are subject to verification of eligibility and will be declared invalid if they are incomplete, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website; violates the OFFICIAL RULES; or acts in an unsportsmanlike, obscene or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected or damaged entries due to internet services providers service, weather, technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications, whether caused by the sender, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes which may limit the ability to participate, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Sweepstakes if it is not capable of completion as planned, including for infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures or corruption of any sort, and award prizes from eligible entries received prior to cancellation. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
6. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, including the District of Columbia, who are 21 years of age or older as of date of entry who have or open an account on facebook.com. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Employees and families of 800-FLOWERS INC. (“Sponsor”) their subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates and related companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and their immediate families are ineligible.
7. WINNERS LIST: For the names of the winners, visit the Winners Section from approximately 5/15/16 through 6/16/16.
8. SPONSOR & ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor and Administrator of this Sweepstakes are 800-FLOWERS, INC., One Old Country Road, Suite 500, Carle Place, NY 11514.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: NEITHER 800-FLOWERS, INC., THEIR AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, OR AFFILIATED COMPANIES, AS WELL AS, THEIR ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES SHALL HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY OR GOODWILL. IN ALL EVENTS, THE SOLE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF SPONSOR AND ITS AFFILIATES SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE ARV OF THE PRIZES SET FORTH HEREIN.
10. GOVERNING LAW & VENUE: THE NEW YORK COURTS (STATE & FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE SWEEPSTAKES AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK SHALL GOVERN THE SAME. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND HEREBY IRREVOCABLY SUBMITS TO THE VENUE OF THOSE COURTS WITHIN THE COUNTIES OF NASSAU AND SUFFOLK COUNTY, NEW YORK.
Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.com. By entering entrants release Facebook.com from any and all liability with regards to the Sweepstakes
© 2016 800-FLOWERS, INC.