Bring a flutter of butterflies into their garden with our charming butterfly house. In support of bringing back the butterflies and recognizing their importance in nature, this delightful wooden retreat creates the perfect shelter, protecting different from the cold and wet weather. We’ve paired it with a pack of milkweed seeds from the Save Our Monarchs Foundation to attract Monarchs, while helping to boost their population. And for an extra treat, add our delightful yellow, butterfly-shaped feeder, which makes a lovely complement to their butterfly house.
- Pinewood butterfly house features carving of butterfly and “Rhopalocera,” the scientific name for butterfly
- Measures 7"L x 5"W x 9"H
- Packet of milkweed seeds containing 30-35 seeds; this special type of seed grows milkweed that monarch butterflies feast on from caterpillar stage through adulthood; will bring them to the garden while helping to grow the population
Add to their gift:
- Butterfly-shaped yellow bird feeder can be hung in a tree or placed in bushes to attract butterflies; perfect for the patio, yard or garden
- Made of plastic and metal
- Measures 10"W x 2"H x 5"L
About Save Our Monarchs
The SaveOurMonarchs Foundation is a Minnesota-based charity devoted to protecting these beautiful creatures by working with partners like 1-800-Flowers.com to plant milkweed seeds, which provide the sustenance they need. Sadly, the Monarch population has decreased by about 45% in the past decade. If you’d like to contribute to this important cause, please consider making a donation.
Save Our Monarchs Foundation
P.O. Box 390135
Minneapolis, MN 55439