Chopping a salad. Slicing through an oven-fresh pizza. Cutting herbs, bread, sausage, cheese, and vegetables. With this versatile knife based on a traditional Alaskan design, it's all fair game. The rocking motion from the tempered, high-carbon stainless steel blade lets you slice and dice smoothly and quickly, but it works just as well for a simple chop or careful paring work.
- Tempered, high-carbon stainless steel blade
- Hand-polished acacia handle
- Custom-stamped brass rivets
- Handles made from natural materials; colors may vary
- Care: Hand wash and dry immediately after use.
Gift Set Includes:
- 6" Ulu Knife
- Acacia Board
A world tour for your knife rack. Supplement your kitchen's arsenal with this unique and effective blade, based on traditional designs from across the continents.