Here’s a unique twist on a traditional gift box. We’ve gathered a lush selection of succulents inside a reclaimed wood container. The subtle tones of these hardy green plants are set off by the rugged, deeply textured wood, creating a rustic, stylish centerpiece that will spruce up their space (or yours) from season to season.
- Centerpiece of approximately 9 assorted succulent plants
- Arrives inside a reclaimed wood container
- Arrangement measures overall approximately 8.5"L x 3.75"H
- Care Tips:
- Water: Allow plants to dry before watering. Don’t worry if plants become very dry, they’ll go slightly dormant without harm. Use approximately 2 oz. of water every 2 weeks.
- Light: Keep in bright artificial light indoors or near a window without direct sun. In mild climates they can grow on an outside porch not in direct sunlight.
- Temperature: These plants tolerate a wide range of temperatures from 40-90F. Do not allow to freeze; keep away from air conditioning or heating vents