Like a gathering of flowers picked fresh from the garden, this gorgeous artisan bouquet is filled with premium floral, including golden sunflowers, ivory roses and blue hydrangeas. Expertly harvested on our environmentally-friendly floral farm and hand-tied in the traditional European style, these long-lasting blooms are paired with a stylish vase so your lucky recipient can instantly display their unforgettable new gift!
- Hand-tied artisan bouquet of yellow sunflowers, ivory roses, blue hydrangeas, cream solidago, yellow micro santini and erynigium
- Paired with a stylish clear glass vase; measures 8.75"H x 4"D
- Flowers will arrive in bud form, ready to bloom to ensure lasting beauty
- Picked at the peak of perfection on a family-owned floral farm in South America and delivered fresh to the door
- Our farm is certified by Florverde Sustainable Flowers as environmentally friendly and socially conscious
Your sunflowers may arrive in bud form. With proper care, your flowers will continue to open up and bloom for several days. Follow these simple tips for maximum quality and enjoyment:
- Fill a clean vase 3/4 full with fresh cool tap water and flower food.
- Remove bottom leaves if present. Cut one inch off the stems under running water and immediately place in vase.
- Re-cut stems and change water on day 3 for longevity and optimal outward appearance.
- Keep flowers away from drafts, direct sunlight, and excessive heat or cold.