EXCLUSIVE When it comes to succulents, our Devotion echeveria is a gift they’ll admire for its rich beauty and texture. Flaunting velvety-smooth leaves with burgundy red tips, this rosette-shaped plant is even more charming inside a vintage wooden wine barrel planter. And because our echeveria is so effortless to care for, it’s sure to be a favorite in their home or garden.
- Devotion echeveria plant designed in a rich wood, wine barrel-inspired planter
- Measures overall approximately 6-7"H
- Succulent care:
- Water: Allow plants to dry before watering. Don’t worry if plants become very dry, they’ll go slightly dormant without harm. Use approximately 2 oz. of water every 2 weeks.
- Light: Keep in bright artificial light indoors or near a window without direct sun. In mild climates they can grow on an outside porch not in direct sunlight.
- Temperature: These plants tolerate a wide range of temperatures from 40-90F. Do not allow to freeze; keep away from air conditioning or heating vents.