DESIGN COUNCIL EXCLUSIVE “I like gardening and I love sunflowers,” says member Phil DeVito of 1-800-Flowers in Carle Place, New York. Certainly, this charming arrangement underscores those creative inspirations, combining bright and colorful sunflowers with bupleurum, Israeli ruscus and pittosporum to evoke the feel of a country garden tended with loving care. Adding to the overall allure and distinct look of this design is his choice of a neutral-colored pitcher container. “The sunflowers really pop,” notes Phil, “offsetting the pitcher beautifully.”
- Arrangement of sunflowers, bupleurum, Israeli ruscus and Silver Queen pittosporum
- Arrives in a food-safe grey handled pitcher; measures 7"L
- Arrangement measures approximately 14"H x 12"L
- Our florists hand-design each arrangement, so colors, varieties, and container may vary due to local availability
- In March 2015, several of the floral industry’s most gifted designers, representing local flower shops across the country, gathered at the headquarters of 1-800-Flowers.com to explore new ideas and create exciting new products at the 2015 Spring/Summer Floral Design Council.